Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. Latest version found. Thank you AbsoluteSolver | 1.03 fullset tamakurage【MA対応】クラゲに変形するアクセサリーセット「タマクラゲ」(VRChat想定)

Latest version found. Thank you AbsoluteSolver | 1.03 fullset tamakurage【MA対応】クラゲに変形するアクセサリーセット「タマクラゲ」(VRChat想定)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
jellyfishnecklaceaccessorygimmickgift-booth
25 Posts 14 Posters 9.1k Views 24 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • HirokuuH
    HirokuuH
    Hirokuu
    wrote on last edited by Hirokuu
    #1

    Latest version found. Thank you AbsoluteSolver
    Please make sure to give your thanks and an upvote to support the provider in the link above.

    [register or login to view this hidden content]
    Booth | Hirokuu's gift repository for other gifts I have provided + my wishlist. If you can provide anything I would be very thankful.

    The file was lost in another post so I found it and provided it. It is only version 1.03. Please do not ask for an update as I do not have it. Thank you.

    ec5597b1-a57e-493f-96e5-20321cc30159-image.png

    Just sharing what I can.
    If you can give me Tolass/Kuuta/Mamehinata assets that would make me very happy!
    Gift Repository/wishlist Things I've shared + things I'm looking for. If you can help I would greatly appreciate it.

    For trade requests please contact/request me through DM as I do not use Discord. Thank you. Feel free to ask me if I have a certain asset there is many I haven't listed yet.
    Hirokuu's Trading List

    1 Reply Last reply
    🍄 👑 😳 🐙
    21
    • HirokuuH Hirokuu referenced this topic on
    • HirokuuH Hirokuu referenced this topic on
    • kutunga tinkiK
      kutunga tinkiK
      kutunga tinki
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      thank youu

      i have specific teastes~

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • S
        S
        sweetcandytoxin
        wrote on last edited by
        #3
        This post is deleted!
        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • S
          S
          sweetcandytoxin
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Ahhh so the ring isnt in this person i dont think? dang..thanks for uploading it anyways! i saw the ring and was interested in it, hopefully someone else has the updated version

          HirokuuH 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • S sweetcandytoxin

            Ahhh so the ring isnt in this person i dont think? dang..thanks for uploading it anyways! i saw the ring and was interested in it, hopefully someone else has the updated version

            HirokuuH
            HirokuuH
            Hirokuu
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @sweetcandytoxin Yes it seems so I'm sorry I can't provide the latest. But if I end up finding it I will update the post.

            Just sharing what I can.
            If you can give me Tolass/Kuuta/Mamehinata assets that would make me very happy!
            Gift Repository/wishlist Things I've shared + things I'm looking for. If you can help I would greatly appreciate it.

            For trade requests please contact/request me through DM as I do not use Discord. Thank you. Feel free to ask me if I have a certain asset there is many I haven't listed yet.
            Hirokuu's Trading List

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • KawarkoK
              KawarkoK
              Kawarko
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Does anyone already have new textures for the jellyfish?

              https://piyo-jiyu-crafts.booth.pm/items/7167751

              HKH 1 Reply Last reply
              2
              • S
                S
                sweetcandytoxin
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                or the ring!

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • honeybooH
                  honeybooH
                  honeyboo
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  +1

                  head empty, only robot girls

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • BorovnicaB
                    BorovnicaB
                    Borovnica
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    Bump !!!

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • BorovnicaB
                      BorovnicaB
                      Borovnica
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      Bump !!!

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • BorovnicaB
                        BorovnicaB
                        Borovnica
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        Bump !!

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • BorovnicaB
                          BorovnicaB
                          Borovnica
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          Bump !!

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • MIZUMIMIZUM
                            MIZUMIMIZUM
                            MIZUMIMIZU
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            Bump 1.06!!!

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • TokeiNekoT
                              TokeiNekoT
                              TokeiNeko
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              @Hirokuu-hiatus Could we get the update, please and thank you.

                              HirokuuH 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • +. Shinra .++ +. Shinra .+ referenced this topic on
                              • TokeiNekoT TokeiNeko

                                @Hirokuu-hiatus Could we get the update, please and thank you.

                                HirokuuH
                                HirokuuH
                                Hirokuu
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                @TokeiNeko I was on a hiatus but I am back now. I do not have the update as stated on the main post. I'm very sorry.

                                Just sharing what I can.
                                If you can give me Tolass/Kuuta/Mamehinata assets that would make me very happy!
                                Gift Repository/wishlist Things I've shared + things I'm looking for. If you can help I would greatly appreciate it.

                                For trade requests please contact/request me through DM as I do not use Discord. Thank you. Feel free to ask me if I have a certain asset there is many I haven't listed yet.
                                Hirokuu's Trading List

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                👍
                                0
                                • MarM
                                  MarM
                                  Mar
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #16
                                  This post is deleted!
                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • BorovnicaB
                                    BorovnicaB
                                    Borovnica
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    Bump !

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • AbsoluteSolverA
                                      AbsoluteSolverA
                                      AbsoluteSolver
                                      wrote on last edited by AbsoluteSolver
                                      #18

                                      I'll end up buying and posting the updated version today at 3 or 5PM EST! All i ask for is upvotes when it comes out since im paying for it @w@

                                      L BorovnicaB T MarM 4 Replies Last reply
                                      6
                                      • AbsoluteSolverA AbsoluteSolver

                                        I'll end up buying and posting the updated version today at 3 or 5PM EST! All i ask for is upvotes when it comes out since im paying for it @w@

                                        L
                                        L
                                        LostY
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        @AbsoluteSolver Sincerely appreciated. You'll have my vote.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • AbsoluteSolverA AbsoluteSolver

                                          I'll end up buying and posting the updated version today at 3 or 5PM EST! All i ask for is upvotes when it comes out since im paying for it @w@

                                          BorovnicaB
                                          BorovnicaB
                                          Borovnica
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          @AbsoluteSolver You will get multiple votes !! its greatly appreciated ! ❤

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular