Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. Original avatar - Angel (Femboy PC + Q)

Original avatar - Angel (Femboy PC + Q)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
femboyavatargift-payhip
21 Posts 11 Posters 5.6k Views 5 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • ilovekittensI
    ilovekittensI
    ilovekittens
    wrote on last edited by ilovekittens
    #1
    This post is deleted!
    1 Reply Last reply
    6
    • cookiemonster655C
      cookiemonster655C
      cookiemonster655
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      What is that world in the second pic omg?

      ilovekittensI 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • cookiemonster655C cookiemonster655

        What is that world in the second pic omg?

        ilovekittensI
        ilovekittensI
        ilovekittens
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @cookiemonster655 i dont remember, sorry! the account I took that on got banned so I don't have it favorited anymore

        cookiemonster655C 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • ilovekittensI ilovekittens

          @cookiemonster655 i dont remember, sorry! the account I took that on got banned so I don't have it favorited anymore

          cookiemonster655C
          cookiemonster655C
          cookiemonster655
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @ilovekittens ahh no wories :3 i love the avatar aswwell, very gorgg!

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • CutestCrabC
            CutestCrabC
            CutestCrab
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            you are the best user on this site istg ❤

            REP appreciated!
            @ me whenever ill respond asap!
            Down for pricesplits!
            bump/upvote my topics pls it helps me stay motivated! <3

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • CutestCrabC
              CutestCrabC
              CutestCrab
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Big ask but could you drop the hair assets that were used? they are so cute!

              REP appreciated!
              @ me whenever ill respond asap!
              Down for pricesplits!
              bump/upvote my topics pls it helps me stay motivated! <3

              ilovekittensI 2 Replies Last reply
              0
              • CutestCrabC CutestCrab

                Big ask but could you drop the hair assets that were used? they are so cute!

                ilovekittensI
                ilovekittensI
                ilovekittens
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @CutestCrab I genuinely have no clue for a bunch of them, since I made it so long ago and I didn't make a list.

                Here are all of the assets that I still have on my computer.
                [register or login to view this hidden content]

                like i said I used chompz by Confusey as a base so there are a few things on there from her

                1 Reply Last reply
                ❤
                2
                • yimatouY
                  yimatouY
                  yimatou
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  thankyou for sharing!! shes adorable!! ❤ will be well loved I'm sure!

                  /ᐢ⑅ᐢ\ ♡ ₊˚
                  ꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ ♡‧₊˚ ♡
                  ./づ~ :¨·.·¨: ₊˚
                  `·..·‘ ₊˚ ♡

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  💗
                  1
                  • KisskissK
                    KisskissK
                    Kisskiss
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    tysm for sharing ! its a beautiful avi.

                    ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ
                    Doing quest
                    conversions
                    for 10$ <3

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    💗
                    1
                    • CutestCrabC CutestCrab

                      Big ask but could you drop the hair assets that were used? they are so cute!

                      ilovekittensI
                      ilovekittensI
                      ilovekittens
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @CutestCrab I just now realize that I did not answer your question at all because you asked specifically about the hair, i thought you were asking about everything XD. I took it from confusey's ko, who is not for sale anymore so I don't know the credits. I know it is a mix of two or three hairs, but I don't remember what they are. I think at least one of them is miruu but I know that isn't helpful

                      CrypticWibblyWooC 1 Reply Last reply
                      👍
                      1
                      • ilovekittensI ilovekittens

                        @CutestCrab I just now realize that I did not answer your question at all because you asked specifically about the hair, i thought you were asking about everything XD. I took it from confusey's ko, who is not for sale anymore so I don't know the credits. I know it is a mix of two or three hairs, but I don't remember what they are. I think at least one of them is miruu but I know that isn't helpful

                        CrypticWibblyWooC
                        CrypticWibblyWooC
                        CrypticWibblyWoo
                        wrote on last edited by CrypticWibblyWoo
                        #11

                        @ilovekittens @CutestCrab
                        Just adding to this:
                        The jinxxy listing is still up, but the links for the most of the hairs go to a 404 page not found error, so your best bet is to just yoink the hair off of Ko (or this model if op allows it) if you need it. I personally also wanted to know lol hope this is actually helpful
                        dfsfd.PNG

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        👍
                        1
                        • burgerbutcoldB
                          burgerbutcoldB
                          burgerbutcold
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          is this nsfw?... o-o

                          port price: $35
                          don't take most of what I say seriously, I like to joke around a lot
                          AUTISTIC AND HAVE HEAVY MOOD SWING!!!!!

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • ilovekittensI
                            ilovekittensI
                            ilovekittens
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            someone posted a pic of this in confusey's server 💀

                            KisskissK 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • ilovekittensI ilovekittens

                              someone posted a pic of this in confusey's server 💀

                              KisskissK
                              KisskissK
                              Kisskiss
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              @ilovekittens Oh brother x.x

                              ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ
                              Doing quest
                              conversions
                              for 10$ <3

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • ilovekittensI
                                ilovekittensI
                                ilovekittens
                                wrote on last edited by ilovekittens
                                #15

                                my question is, how did they even get the photo if not from this page? I never shared them anywhere else. The person from confusey's server said they saw someone looking for it somewhere else, but even then, theres gotta be an OP somewhere. 🤦‍♂️ How are you looking for the download link when you literally got the photo from here?

                                Unless someone reposted my photo somewhere, in which case don't post my pictures as your own! You can literally have the avatar for free just take your own pictures!

                                Also, there was speculation about someone selling this, which I don't think is true, but if I find out there is someone selling this I will delete this and never post another personal! Selling avatars made of ripped assets, and also something you didn't even make is against the whole point of this forum!

                                KisskissK 1 Reply Last reply
                                2
                                • ilovekittensI ilovekittens

                                  my question is, how did they even get the photo if not from this page? I never shared them anywhere else. The person from confusey's server said they saw someone looking for it somewhere else, but even then, theres gotta be an OP somewhere. 🤦‍♂️ How are you looking for the download link when you literally got the photo from here?

                                  Unless someone reposted my photo somewhere, in which case don't post my pictures as your own! You can literally have the avatar for free just take your own pictures!

                                  Also, there was speculation about someone selling this, which I don't think is true, but if I find out there is someone selling this I will delete this and never post another personal! Selling avatars made of ripped assets, and also something you didn't even make is against the whole point of this forum!

                                  KisskissK
                                  KisskissK
                                  Kisskiss
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  @ilovekittens Always gotta have someone that ruins it for other people lol

                                  ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ
                                  Doing quest
                                  conversions
                                  for 10$ <3

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • LocalCryptidL
                                    LocalCryptidL
                                    LocalCryptid
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    Hey there, I’m just curious if this avatar is available to buy anywhere? I really like this avatar, there was an upload and it’s gone now 😭 I really liked this a I, I made an account to get more info on it

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • LocalCryptidL
                                      LocalCryptidL
                                      LocalCryptid
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      Ok so I read the full thing @ilovekittens do you still have this project at all? I really adored this model so much 😭

                                      liquiddeathL 1 Reply Last reply
                                      1
                                      • CentipedeC
                                        CentipedeC
                                        Centipede
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        bump? ;v;

                                        ‿̩͙⊱༒︎༻♱༺༒︎⊰‿̩͙

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • BugsyB
                                          BugsyB
                                          Bugsy
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          sob just noticed this was down
                                          sad day

                                          • ☆ • ☆ • ☆ • U⁠ ⁠´⁠꓃⁠ ⁠`⁠ ⁠U • ☆ • ☆ • ☆ •
                                          If my bumps look like im having a stroke,
                                          its case i typed too fast!

                                          https://vrmodels.store/user/Bugsy/

                                          • ☆ • ☆ • ☆ • U⁠ ⁠´⁠꓃⁠ ⁠`⁠ ⁠U • ☆ • ☆ • ☆ •

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular