Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Booth Avatars
  5. It's that time again. Post your avatar and one lucky winner will be chosen.

It's that time again. Post your avatar and one lucky winner will be chosen.

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Booth Avatars
avatarbooth avatarsbooth avatarjinnxy
69 Posts 41 Posters 63.3k Views 34 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • HitoroH
    HitoroH
    Hitoro
    wrote on last edited by
    #61

    Reroll spin winner is @CaptainCrimson with Luua
    5345.png

    Ngl, I feel kind of bad buying Belphegor when they only sold 2
    But buying the avatars soonish

    C 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • HitoroH Hitoro

      Second Winner @Sirlockinbottom with Belphegor
      It won't let me post the second number image, but it was 1
      546456.png

      SirlockinbottomS
      SirlockinbottomS
      Sirlockinbottom
      wrote on last edited by Sirlockinbottom
      #62

      @Hitoro Bruh, i won, this is a lucky blessing.

      Thank you so much. ❤

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • HitoroH Hitoro

        Reroll spin winner is @CaptainCrimson with Luua
        5345.png

        Ngl, I feel kind of bad buying Belphegor when they only sold 2
        But buying the avatars soonish

        C
        C
        CaptainCrimson
        wrote on last edited by
        #63

        @Hitoro Awesome let's goooooo

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • 33soloe3
          33soloe3
          33soloe
          wrote on last edited by
          #64

          ggs ! thanks for the opportunity

          ⋆ ˚。⋆୨ † ୧⋆ ˚。⋆

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • HitoroH
            HitoroH
            Hitoro
            wrote on last edited by
            #65

            @CaptainCrimson [register or login to view this hidden content]
            @bassboostedbit [register or login to view this hidden content]

            I keep coming across a payment error whenever I try to buy Belphegor on ko-fi @Sirlockinbottom So give me a bit and I'll post when I can.

            SirlockinbottomS bassboostedbitB 2 Replies Last reply
            4
            • HitoroH Hitoro

              @CaptainCrimson [register or login to view this hidden content]
              @bassboostedbit [register or login to view this hidden content]

              I keep coming across a payment error whenever I try to buy Belphegor on ko-fi @Sirlockinbottom So give me a bit and I'll post when I can.

              SirlockinbottomS
              SirlockinbottomS
              Sirlockinbottom
              wrote on last edited by Sirlockinbottom
              #66

              @Hitoro Thank you bro, keep me posted. 😄

              Hope it can be done, was really looking forward to that model. ❤

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • SirlockinbottomS
                SirlockinbottomS
                Sirlockinbottom
                wrote on last edited by
                #67

                Still waiting for my Belphegor model, legend @Hitoro . ^^

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • HitoroH Hitoro

                  @CaptainCrimson [register or login to view this hidden content]
                  @bassboostedbit [register or login to view this hidden content]

                  I keep coming across a payment error whenever I try to buy Belphegor on ko-fi @Sirlockinbottom So give me a bit and I'll post when I can.

                  bassboostedbitB
                  bassboostedbitB
                  bassboostedbit
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #68

                  @Hitoro AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH OMGOMGOMGOMG I JUST CAME BACK FROM A HIATUS AAAHAAHA I did not expect to win omg tysm mwah mwah mwah mwwwaaaahhhhh!!!!😘 😘 😵 💕

                  This gooner wants unity files so she can add them to vrc.
                  Please be patient, this person is a fucking idiot

                  Also, I can give PC avatars Quest compatibility. Just ask nicely

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • O
                    O
                    omegae
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #69

                    wait only furries won?

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0

                    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                    Register Login
                    Reply
                    • Reply as topic
                    Log in to reply
                    • Oldest to Newest
                    • Newest to Oldest
                    • Most Votes


                    • Login

                    • Login or register to search.
                    • First post
                      Last post
                    0
                    • Categories
                    • Recent
                    • Tags
                    • Popular