GIFT: minase base v1.3.2
-
-
1.4.1 bump
-
1.4.1 bump
-
-
1.4.2 bump
-
@Disomnia @hironoflan bump 1.4.2 update please

-
@Disomnia @hironoflan bump 1.4.2 update please

-
Bump latest version plus maybe ft that goes with it please!
-
@Disomnia 1.4.2 please!

-
@Disomnia 1.4.2 please!

@tacocrazytacoos I don't have it, I already said it a few comments above
-
-
-
bump
-
To anyone wanting an update their is no 1.4.2 update (Take it from me who actually bought the model awhile ago)
-
To anyone wanting an update their is no 1.4.2 update (Take it from me who actually bought the model awhile ago)
@TheGoldenProxy where may I ask? Can I get it
-
@TheGoldenProxy where may I ask? Can I get it
@Ch0pSt1ck
Here is a link I had posted in another topic ^^ -
1.4.2 please
-
1.4.2 please
@m0xxc0xx26 please read up!
-
@m0xxc0xx26 please read up!
@ineviTabLe
Reading is very hard for people now a days LMAO -
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
