VRChat added VRCA (?maybe VRCW too) protection
-
@firms uhmm here you go
Download Link (workupload.com)@bankwrupt thank you

-
Could someone rip this avatar if possible? I love all the toggles and emotes! https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_54cdcce4-e7c0-4854-a4cd-e2d113a78d28
-
that's probably the case, but I did give hints on how to do it I just didn't drop it in the thread, that's all. I'm only willing to share it privately
-
@daswdas Would you be willing to share the method in DMs? There's an avatar I'd like to get in case it disappears, as it was never archived here, on VRM, and its storefront is gone.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login