LF: オリジナル3Dモデル『アズキ』-Azuki-
-
1.2.1 version
-
There appears to be additional textures for the avatar called "calico cat".
I'm looking for those textures for the avatar, i guess it was added recently to the booth downloads, I can't seem to find them anywhere, even to buy, so I assume it comes with azuki now. -
bump^
-
bumparoo
-
-
bumple
-
Download Link (workupload.com) the new 2p color no update on the avatar so other link still worksthat has already been shared its the 2p color here @notapple @serenpiper @rusky
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login