LF YuYue’s Models - Dinka, Ciona, Mitcha, Havoc, Yu, Cobra, GR-8, Oxford, Delta, Leyfa, Osko, Tango, Ponki, Agameko, Shilly, Belka [3/16]
-
-
-
-
+1 or anything in that shop
-
+1 havoc
-
-
+1 Bump
-
So while in the middle of painstakingly re-organizing my stuff, I found Oxford and Cobra surprisingly. I think thats all I have tho, but +1 for the other models listed here, Ranger(3712710), Elaz(4053847), and Leyfa(4733563) too! Enjoy!
-
So while in the middle of painstakingly re-organizing my stuff, I found Oxford and Cobra surprisingly. I think thats all I have tho, but +1 for the other models listed here, Ranger(3712710), Elaz(4053847), and Leyfa(4733563) too! Enjoy!
@darkof Thanks a lot
-
Can this one get added to the list? https://yuumaandyueling.booth.pm/items/4733563
Bump
-
Can this one get added to the list? https://yuumaandyueling.booth.pm/items/4733563
Bump
@Dexizuki Yes, of course. Although I don't need this model, I will add it for those who may need it.
-
@Dexizuki Yes, of course. Although I don't need this model, I will add it for those who may need it.
@BLACK0NYX Thanks!
-
-
-
1+ for GR-8
-
+1
-
-
Bumpy bump
-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login















