【GIFT】:Misty by TwisteeMistee
-
Is it just me or can anyone else not upload this avi cause of an error saying something about the gesture mask not being there
-
Is it just me or can anyone else not upload this avi cause of an error saying something about the gesture mask not being there
@facinenaytion221 Works fine for me..
-
bump for update?
-
@Mysterymona Sadly avis can't be ripped atm without a client so I can't do anything abt it xwx
@OttyWobby I use a discord server for ripping.
you only have to open ticker and put the avatar id
you can send it to me so I can do it (if it's public) -
-
-
@OttyWobby Thaaaank you
-
-
-
@OttyWobby I use a discord server for ripping.
you only have to open ticker and put the avatar id
you can send it to me so I can do it (if it's public) -
-
-
Bump for update
-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login