LF: TOR3D's Vox(Hazbin Hotel)
-
Niceeee
Yeah it's funny that every other Vox model can work on quest except Onion "I refuse to make functional avatars" Ring lol
-
@ClaptasticFrag oh I hate this haha I made eye textures and mouth textures but because how the models made they dont appear on quest like. BRUH :,<
@huhImhere Just wondering, did you ever manage to make some new textures? If so, it would be an honor if you could send them.
-
bumppp
-
bump
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login