Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Found Avatars and Assets
  4. LF: Project: Tengu by Heartmarksman (Found by MoistCheezit)

LF: Project: Tengu by Heartmarksman (Found by MoistCheezit)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Solved Found Avatars and Assets
facetrackingfemale avatarcyberpunk
27 Posts 15 Posters 4.5k Views 35 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • ƤσιѕσηAѕнєƤ
    ƤσιѕσηAѕнєƤ
    ƤσιѕσηAѕнє
    wrote on last edited by [[global:former-user]]
    #1

    Project: TengucachedImage.png cachedImage.png cachedImage.png cachedImage.png

    1 Reply Last reply
    ❤
    2
    • MoistCheezITM
      MoistCheezITM
      MoistCheezIT
      wrote on last edited by
      #17

      [register or login to view this hidden content]

      PEN ManosP VoidAuraV 2 Replies Last reply
      💜
      6
      • pawrincesP
        pawrincesP
        pawrinces
        wrote on last edited by
        #2

        1st bumpie

        ♡

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • VaemirV
          VaemirV
          Vaemir
          wrote on last edited by
          #3

          +1

          "Oft hope is born when is all is forlorn."

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • S
            S
            SKW-QV1
            wrote on last edited by
            #4

            release today bru.... bump xd

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • XDHARKONXX
              XDHARKONXX
              XDHARKONX
              wrote on last edited by
              #5

              https://heartmarksman.gumroad.com/l/Tengu_by_Heartmarksman?layout=profile

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • WaterNymphW
                WaterNymphW
                WaterNymph
                wrote on last edited by
                #6
                This post is deleted!
                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • VolttekkaV
                  VolttekkaV
                  Volttekka
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #7

                  There already was a thread, why make another?

                  sakisakiS 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • VolttekkaV
                    VolttekkaV
                    Volttekka
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #8

                    Do we really need 3 threads for this one avatar?

                    BluuuuB 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • VolttekkaV Volttekka

                      There already was a thread, why make another?

                      sakisakiS
                      sakisakiS
                      sakisaki
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #9

                      @Volttekka does it really matter if theres more than one?

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • VolttekkaV Volttekka

                        Do we really need 3 threads for this one avatar?

                        BluuuuB
                        BluuuuB
                        Bluuuu
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #10

                        @Volttekka Honestly, that is the norm, I've seen some avatars have more threads than this, and even seen new threads appear for a avatar that has been publicly leaked for months, sometimes years. Also bump! I'm very much into cyberpunkish avatars ^~^

                        I don't have much, but I share what I can <3
                        I don't do trading, don't bother!

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • BluuuuB
                          BluuuuB
                          Bluuuu
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #11

                          Bump, also for more visibility? Some people don't know the different search features so they don't realise an avatar has already been posted

                          I don't have much, but I share what I can <3
                          I don't do trading, don't bother!

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • BluuuuB
                            BluuuuB
                            Bluuuu
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #12

                            beeeeep

                            I don't have much, but I share what I can <3
                            I don't do trading, don't bother!

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • PEN ManosP
                              PEN ManosP
                              PEN Manos
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #13

                              There is a search lens on this site, maybe some people don't know that

                              alt text

                              💜 ⋅˚₊‧ ୨୧ ‧₊˚ ⋅💜

                              BluuuuB 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • PEN ManosP PEN Manos

                                There is a search lens on this site, maybe some people don't know that

                                alt text

                                BluuuuB
                                BluuuuB
                                Bluuuu
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #14

                                @PEN-Manos True, but it doesn't always pick up things unless you use "in title and posts", the link, the exact wording/name the author of the thread used. Also some people are too lazy to go through multiple pages if the name of the avatar is quite popular. Again, not making excuses but I understand not everyone can effectively navigate a forum.

                                I don't have much, but I share what I can <3
                                I don't do trading, don't bother!

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • BluuuuB
                                  BluuuuB
                                  Bluuuu
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #15

                                  beep

                                  I don't have much, but I share what I can <3
                                  I don't do trading, don't bother!

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • BluuuuB
                                    BluuuuB
                                    Bluuuu
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #16

                                    beep

                                    I don't have much, but I share what I can <3
                                    I don't do trading, don't bother!

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • MoistCheezITM
                                      MoistCheezITM
                                      MoistCheezIT
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #17

                                      [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                      PEN ManosP VoidAuraV 2 Replies Last reply
                                      💜
                                      6
                                      • MoistCheezITM MoistCheezIT

                                        [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                        PEN ManosP
                                        PEN ManosP
                                        PEN Manos
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #18

                                        @MoistCheezIT
                                        thanksssss 💜

                                        💜 ⋅˚₊‧ ୨୧ ‧₊˚ ⋅💜

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        ♥
                                        0
                                        • MoistCheezITM
                                          MoistCheezITM
                                          MoistCheezIT
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #19

                                          [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                          S 1 Reply Last reply
                                          💜
                                          2
                                          • System has marked this topic as solved on
                                          • System moved this topic from Gumroad/Payhip Avatars on
                                          • PEN ManosP
                                            PEN ManosP
                                            PEN Manos
                                            wrote on last edited by PEN Manos
                                            #20

                                            Anyone have the same problem as me, I can't remove the tattoo!

                                            alt text

                                            💜 ⋅˚₊‧ ୨୧ ‧₊˚ ⋅💜

                                            J 1 Reply Last reply
                                            0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                            Register Login
                                            Reply
                                            • Reply as topic
                                            Log in to reply
                                            • Oldest to Newest
                                            • Newest to Oldest
                                            • Most Votes


                                            • Login

                                            • Login or register to search.
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            0
                                            • Categories
                                            • Recent
                                            • Tags
                                            • Popular