LF: Toofer by MixedToofer
-
I tried to fix this version as best as I could that @fourcore provided. The weight for the hip was in the wrong place(hip weight bone was on the tailbone for some reason) all I did was swap the names in edit mode in blender and kind of fixed it. I made a basic vrc port for it, that I completely forgot I did back in march of this year.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login