Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Furry Avatars
  5. LF: Toofer by MixedToofer

LF: Toofer by MixedToofer

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Furry Avatars
furryblendernsfwrip
81 Posts 49 Posters 12.4k Views 85 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • CrystalWaters34C
    CrystalWaters34C
    CrystalWaters34
    wrote on last edited by
    #41

    My model

    Oh but it's a base I used

    So it's not YOUR model.

    If I'm bumping one of your posts, it's something I'm hoping to get a .unitypackage of. <3

    Please do not reply to me saying "It's been found" if the link doesn't include a .unitypackage!

    Mrrrow~

    E 1 Reply Last reply
    3
    • CrystalWaters34C CrystalWaters34

      My model

      Oh but it's a base I used

      So it's not YOUR model.

      E
      E
      esau_winchester
      wrote on last edited by
      #42

      @CrystalWaters34 I understand that the old v1 model was an edit of this one: https://mayosplash34.gumroad.com/l/qcrcu

      The same goes for v2, which now has mixed toofer. It seems that it was made from scratch.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • M
        M
        Mezos
        wrote on last edited by
        #43

        Screenshot 2025-12-05 001008.png

        Yeah unfortunately it's quite broken.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • G
          G
          gamer2354
          wrote on last edited by
          #44

          Bump, can someone please fix this model

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • J
            J
            jet.furuseth
            wrote on last edited by
            #45

            To educate those whose curious since it got brought up.

            I've been looking to make a sabertooth model NPC for my game in Godot after my late friend who passed last year to cancer, she was in the works on getting a updated model until the cancer took over. I like to study models and learn proper topology, and went on a spree getting a depot of models to study. Currently reworking a Frenni Fazclare from Cryptiacurves between working day to day. Trust me, that model is way need of a makeover.

            Anyways, knowing where to look for the base model hasn't been an issue for me as it might be for some of you. The models are out there and obtainable just need to know where to look out of respect for the hard work put into them I'll hold my tongue, Toofer's model is more or less gated and not released to the public, but not hard to replicate based on what I've reviewed so far.

            The base model in question (from User Fourcore's screenshot of Toofer's tweet) is a derivative of Mayosplash (modeler)/CptFlapcats (rigger) Nala. A change up from the tail, some modifications to the teeth shapekeys, add some rigged hair, some changes to the UV but the model itself is nearly a 1-to-1, seeing the Nala model in blender myself compared to the images and content I can understand the appeal Mayo does some banger work, Nala fine as heck, highly go to support their work if you can.

            Again not difficult to alter but based on her work making outfits for the model, understandable.

            If I get downtime between working, doing gamedev on my offtime, and making progress on making my dead friends model as a game asset, I'll consider making a rendition of a sabertooth model.

            image.png

            G 1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • LemonnyL
              LemonnyL
              Lemonny
              wrote on last edited by
              #46

              bump cause fuck it

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • J
                J
                Just_Kevin_bro
                wrote on last edited by
                #47

                Bump

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • P
                  P
                  princesanile
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #48

                  Toofer sexy

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • P
                    P
                    princesanile
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #49

                    Someone fix the toofer model

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • J jet.furuseth

                      To educate those whose curious since it got brought up.

                      I've been looking to make a sabertooth model NPC for my game in Godot after my late friend who passed last year to cancer, she was in the works on getting a updated model until the cancer took over. I like to study models and learn proper topology, and went on a spree getting a depot of models to study. Currently reworking a Frenni Fazclare from Cryptiacurves between working day to day. Trust me, that model is way need of a makeover.

                      Anyways, knowing where to look for the base model hasn't been an issue for me as it might be for some of you. The models are out there and obtainable just need to know where to look out of respect for the hard work put into them I'll hold my tongue, Toofer's model is more or less gated and not released to the public, but not hard to replicate based on what I've reviewed so far.

                      The base model in question (from User Fourcore's screenshot of Toofer's tweet) is a derivative of Mayosplash (modeler)/CptFlapcats (rigger) Nala. A change up from the tail, some modifications to the teeth shapekeys, add some rigged hair, some changes to the UV but the model itself is nearly a 1-to-1, seeing the Nala model in blender myself compared to the images and content I can understand the appeal Mayo does some banger work, Nala fine as heck, highly go to support their work if you can.

                      Again not difficult to alter but based on her work making outfits for the model, understandable.

                      If I get downtime between working, doing gamedev on my offtime, and making progress on making my dead friends model as a game asset, I'll consider making a rendition of a sabertooth model.

                      image.png

                      G
                      G
                      gamer2354
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #50

                      @jet.furuseth Sorry about your friend, hopefully your game comes out well, if you could make it on your down time that would be nice but if you can't that's fine we just hope someone else can continue the work or try too

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • burgerbutcoldB
                        burgerbutcoldB
                        burgerbutcold
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #51

                        Ill try and fix it :3

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • burgerbutcoldB
                          burgerbutcoldB
                          burgerbutcold
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #52
                          This post is deleted!
                          1 Reply Last reply
                          ❔
                          0
                          • J
                            J
                            Just_Kevin_bro
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #53

                            bump

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • LilsaneL
                              LilsaneL
                              Lilsane
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #54

                              Bump~

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • G
                                G
                                ghost_1
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #55

                                BUMP

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • F
                                  F
                                  Fentlover
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #56

                                  bump

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • I
                                    I
                                    InklingGirl
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #57

                                    Bump

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • L
                                      L
                                      LaRosaCakes
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #58

                                      bump

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • L
                                        L
                                        Local Snake
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #59

                                        bump

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • J
                                          J
                                          Just_Kevin_bro
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #60

                                          bump

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular