LF] Catastrophe -カタストロフ-【槍】VRChat想定 パーティクルやギミック付き 槍投げ スピア 爆発 魔法武器
-
-
-
-
@twonkybush @Xzuma Hihi I gave in and bought it soooo
@ikena that's so fair, thank you lol
-
-
-
-
@oopzwtf latest update bump plssss
-
@oopzwtf latest update bump plssss
-
-
-
Update to this? @oopzwtf
-
@Roselia gonna be real,i may cave in today and buy it so we can have the updates
-
@Roselia gonna be real,i may cave in today and buy it so we can have the updates
@AbsoluteSolver HI! I finally got one of these notifications, I'll reup when I get home!
-
@AbsoluteSolver HI! I finally got one of these notifications, I'll reup when I get home!
@ikena oh,thank you! can you add these 2 files? 07/05
Added a FixPrefab_.zip for avatars with spears in the wrong direction, and the spear flying behind them. If your avatar doesn't work well, try this as well.*Bug fixes 2025/09/21
The latest version has been released that fixes a bug that causes materials to turn black in certain worlds. -
@ikena oh,thank you! can you add these 2 files? 07/05
Added a FixPrefab_.zip for avatars with spears in the wrong direction, and the spear flying behind them. If your avatar doesn't work well, try this as well.*Bug fixes 2025/09/21
The latest version has been released that fixes a bug that causes materials to turn black in certain worlds.@AbsoluteSolver Just got back, uploading to Pixeldrain!
-
-
@ikena just got home and yes it was! tysm hun ^^
-
-
@oopzwtf Hiya! I just found this page and tried downloading the file for 1.1 but every time I click download it said the page cannot be reached, the older version downloaded just fine though, I was really hoping to have this setup this weekend.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
