Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Shaders
  4. LF: Timmie's New Mega Eye Shader

LF: Timmie's New Mega Eye Shader

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Shaders
shadertimmielf assetsbootheye
72 Posts 28 Posters 117.8k Views 24 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • puppygfP
    puppygfP
    puppygf
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    https://www.temmie.me/product-page/mega-eye-shader

    It just got released this year so I doubt someone will have it but I so need it for my collection and to replace the old one ๐Ÿ’”

    milltina, kumaly and mayo. my beloveds <3

    TheDevilT HisMaimaiH 2 Replies Last reply
    0
    • Lizzie_LizzieL
      Lizzie_LizzieL
      Lizzie_Lizzie
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      bump โค

      currently collecting: shinano, milltina, mayo and other assets

      also, i fucked your mom xoxo

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • B
        B
        bububu
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        i wouldnt open the dll in a project you have worked in, it deletes everything in the project (if your not on whitelist) and if you dont know how to recovery your files GL ๐Ÿ™‚

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • gimmiegimmieG
          gimmiegimmieG
          gimmiegimmie
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @ChurchBeliever This literally just deletes everything in the unity package

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • cthulhuC
            cthulhuC
            cthulhu
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            ngl it took forever to upload but it worked for me. I also sent it to another person who has it in her project rn

            I 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • detaD
              detaD
              deta
              wrote on last edited by
              #6
              This post is deleted!
              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • puppygfP puppygf

                https://www.temmie.me/product-page/mega-eye-shader

                It just got released this year so I doubt someone will have it but I so need it for my collection and to replace the old one ๐Ÿ’”

                TheDevilT
                TheDevilT
                TheDevil
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @slitdoll Would you mind sharing your collection of temmie's shaders? Lately it's hard to find.

                I bump stuff to help and to find it later when i need in my posts.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • TenaT
                  TenaT
                  Tena
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  Is there a way to bypass the whitelist thingy ?

                  I 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • TenaT Tena

                    Is there a way to bypass the whitelist thingy ?

                    I
                    I
                    IWantToStayAnon
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @Tena if you could send the files someone could try

                    TenaT 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • cthulhuC cthulhu

                      ngl it took forever to upload but it worked for me. I also sent it to another person who has it in her project rn

                      I
                      I
                      IWantToStayAnon
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @cthulhu said in LF: Timmie's New Mega Eye Shader:

                      ngl it took forever to upload but it worked for me. I also sent it to another person who has it in her project rn

                      0

                      you mind sharing the shader?

                      cthulhuC 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • I IWantToStayAnon

                        @Tena if you could send the files someone could try

                        TenaT
                        TenaT
                        Tena
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @IWantToStayAnon don't have it yet sadly, just were wondering

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • puppygfP puppygf

                          https://www.temmie.me/product-page/mega-eye-shader

                          It just got released this year so I doubt someone will have it but I so need it for my collection and to replace the old one ๐Ÿ’”

                          HisMaimaiH
                          HisMaimaiH
                          HisMaimai
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @slitdoll can i steal some of ur collection plssss

                          โ€งใ€€โบโ€‚๏ธตโœ ๐“‡ผ โœ๏ธตโ€‚โ€งใ€€โ‚Š

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • TenaT
                            TenaT
                            Tena
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            [register or login to view this hidden content]
                            if you manage to make it work lmk lol

                            crbuh21C I 2 Replies Last reply
                            1
                            • TenaT Tena

                              [register or login to view this hidden content]
                              if you manage to make it work lmk lol

                              crbuh21C
                              crbuh21C
                              crbuh21
                              wrote on last edited by crbuh21
                              #14

                              @Tena I don't see any shader in both unitypackages
                              The .dll file is what create the shader , he use whitelist/blacklist hosted on github and also it import .dlls that destroy your unityproject.
                              To note , it take your IP and search your vrchat output_log file in appdata.

                              TenaT 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • crbuh21C crbuh21

                                @Tena I don't see any shader in both unitypackages
                                The .dll file is what create the shader , he use whitelist/blacklist hosted on github and also it import .dlls that destroy your unityproject.
                                To note , it take your IP and search your vrchat output_log file in appdata.

                                TenaT
                                TenaT
                                Tena
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                @crbuh21 from what i've seen, if you somehow manage to get it, it'll be broke and then delete everything of it, so eh

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • TenaT Tena

                                  [register or login to view this hidden content]
                                  if you manage to make it work lmk lol

                                  I
                                  I
                                  IWantToStayAnon
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  @Tena i take a look on it ๐Ÿ‘€

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • tyT
                                    tyT
                                    ty
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    Just buy it

                                    I 1 Reply Last reply
                                    -4
                                    • tyT ty

                                      Just buy it

                                      I
                                      I
                                      IWantToStayAnon
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      @ty you are on the wrong forum to say that ๐Ÿ’€

                                      tyT 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • I IWantToStayAnon

                                        @ty you are on the wrong forum to say that ๐Ÿ’€

                                        tyT
                                        tyT
                                        ty
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        @IWantToStayAnon

                                        @IWantToStayAnon said in LF: Timmie's New Mega Eye Shader:

                                        @ty you are on the wrong forum to say that ๐Ÿ’€

                                        Consider becoming bready ๐Ÿ’ธ whilst also saving on the forum

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        -2
                                        • cthulhuC
                                          cthulhuC
                                          cthulhu
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          Shoutout that one dude who commented the shader and got zapped out of existence ((banned))

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular