[GIFT!!] Sit on a friend's lap ദ്ദി(˵ •̀ ᴗ - ˵ ) ✧
-
https://booth.pm/en/items/6171932

Enjoy!! It's a super cute asset
-
-
Oh my gosh, I was just looking at this! Could you fix the download link? The booth is linked twice. ^_^
-
-
Oh my gosh, I was just looking at this! Could you fix the download link? The booth is linked twice. ^_^
@nonpareils sure! Sorry I didn't notice!
-
Oh my gosh, I was just looking at this! Could you fix the download link? The booth is linked twice. ^_^
@nonpareils there you go I fixed it

-
Cool
-
since the last vrchat update it isnt working for me anymore, anyone got the same issue?
-
-
since the last vrchat update it isnt working for me anymore, anyone got the same issue?
@Fluttershy what isn't working like vrchat in a whole or just seats and stuff like this??
-
the head and the lap seats isnt working any clue how to fix?
-
@Fluttershy what isn't working like vrchat in a whole or just seats and stuff like this??
@DropTheBeat the seats itself, even when enabled they wont appear.
And i did set it up correctly, cause they used to work fine -
@DropTheBeat the seats itself, even when enabled they wont appear.
And i did set it up correctly, cause they used to work fine@Fluttershy i read the website and it says this "This version uses the VRC Constraint added in SDK 3.7.0, so it cannot be used with UI 2019 or versions earlier than SDK 3.7.0." So it might be that? Try changing your version
-
-
-
-
For some reason, the link doesn't work for me. Could there be a repost, possibly?
-
For some reason, the link doesn't work for me. Could there be a repost, possibly?
@SlyBlu1011 Sure! When I get home I'll repost it

-
@SlyBlu1011 Sure! When I get home I'll repost it

@DropTheBeat Thank you!!
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

