Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. GIFT !! : 💕SALE💕【8アバター対応】🐰Bunny Santa🐰

GIFT !! : 💕SALE💕【8アバター対応】🐰Bunny Santa🐰

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
giftgiftfullsetbooth clothesgift-booth
31 Posts 23 Posters 11.6k Views 23 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • NightfallN Nightfall

    Reup Download

    A
    A
    acaza
    wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @Nightfall No moe 😞

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • NightfallN Nightfall

      Reup Download

      A
      A
      ald140876
      wrote on last edited by
      #22

      @Nightfall
      thanks!

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • A
        A
        awisarawwrrr
        wrote on last edited by
        #23

        bump reupload

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • NightfallN Nightfall

          Reup Download

          OneShotaVRCO
          OneShotaVRCO
          OneShotaVRC
          wrote on last edited by
          #24

          @misorariku @Nightfall This outfit is absolutely perfect for the upcoming season, and I'm so happy about it! 💞
          Thank you for your wonderful and generous contribution!!!

          @eggs @yeahnothankss @izuu @kanja0 @ald140876 @berry.pink @usernamehere @sssstar @foobtastic @dhnguyen3 @ky0 @charaodere @mike666 @ketsu_ @awisarawwrrr
          Santa has come to visit! 💞

          Since I can only cast one vote myself, I would be truly grateful if you could give an upvote on my behalf,
          and if possible, share a word of thanks with our kind benefactor who made this generous contribution! 💕

          (I will upvote any post where you write "Thank you" in return!
          Our beginner friends will also gain the ability to upvote as their rank increases, so please take this opportunity! 💖)

          https://booth.pm/en/items/6382652

          Corrupted File After Extraction?💻 Virus Detected?👾
          of easy fixes you can try right away. I hope you’ll give it a read!🛠

          Is Booth avatar's default body type a bit too slender for your taste?
          Worry not! You can use Unity alone to transform her into a voluptuous, alluring Venus—plump and perfectly curved! 🥰

          I eagerly await the benevolent deity who will bless us with the latest version, including the profile picture costume!
          I would be delighted if you could take a look at my Profile & Topic List💖

          NightfallN A chudtasticC 3 Replies Last reply
          5
          • OneShotaVRCO OneShotaVRC

            @misorariku @Nightfall This outfit is absolutely perfect for the upcoming season, and I'm so happy about it! 💞
            Thank you for your wonderful and generous contribution!!!

            @eggs @yeahnothankss @izuu @kanja0 @ald140876 @berry.pink @usernamehere @sssstar @foobtastic @dhnguyen3 @ky0 @charaodere @mike666 @ketsu_ @awisarawwrrr
            Santa has come to visit! 💞

            Since I can only cast one vote myself, I would be truly grateful if you could give an upvote on my behalf,
            and if possible, share a word of thanks with our kind benefactor who made this generous contribution! 💕

            (I will upvote any post where you write "Thank you" in return!
            Our beginner friends will also gain the ability to upvote as their rank increases, so please take this opportunity! 💖)

            https://booth.pm/en/items/6382652

            NightfallN
            NightfallN
            Nightfall
            wrote on last edited by
            #25

            @OneShotaVRC thank you this really means a lot. I will continue to do my part providing/preserving as much as possible!

            OneShotaVRCO 1 Reply Last reply
            👏 👍
            1
            • OneShotaVRCO OneShotaVRC

              @misorariku @Nightfall This outfit is absolutely perfect for the upcoming season, and I'm so happy about it! 💞
              Thank you for your wonderful and generous contribution!!!

              @eggs @yeahnothankss @izuu @kanja0 @ald140876 @berry.pink @usernamehere @sssstar @foobtastic @dhnguyen3 @ky0 @charaodere @mike666 @ketsu_ @awisarawwrrr
              Santa has come to visit! 💞

              Since I can only cast one vote myself, I would be truly grateful if you could give an upvote on my behalf,
              and if possible, share a word of thanks with our kind benefactor who made this generous contribution! 💕

              (I will upvote any post where you write "Thank you" in return!
              Our beginner friends will also gain the ability to upvote as their rank increases, so please take this opportunity! 💖)

              https://booth.pm/en/items/6382652

              A
              A
              awisarawwrrr
              wrote on last edited by
              #26

              @OneShotaVRC Thank you so much !

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Ketsu_K
                Ketsu_K
                Ketsu_
                wrote on last edited by
                #27

                i need 2 reputation to upvote :C

                1 Reply Last reply
                2
                • NightfallN Nightfall

                  @OneShotaVRC thank you this really means a lot. I will continue to do my part providing/preserving as much as possible!

                  OneShotaVRCO
                  OneShotaVRCO
                  OneShotaVRC
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #28

                  @Nightfall We are counting on your continued support!✨

                  @awisarawwrrr
                  As for expressions of gratitude, please direct them to nightfall, who prepared the uploader and provided backups for us🤣
                  I am but a taker who cannot contribute for the sake of others, so even if you thank me, there is nothing to be gained from it lol

                  Corrupted File After Extraction?💻 Virus Detected?👾
                  of easy fixes you can try right away. I hope you’ll give it a read!🛠

                  Is Booth avatar's default body type a bit too slender for your taste?
                  Worry not! You can use Unity alone to transform her into a voluptuous, alluring Venus—plump and perfectly curved! 🥰

                  I eagerly await the benevolent deity who will bless us with the latest version, including the profile picture costume!
                  I would be delighted if you could take a look at my Profile & Topic List💖

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • OneShotaVRCO OneShotaVRC

                    @misorariku @Nightfall This outfit is absolutely perfect for the upcoming season, and I'm so happy about it! 💞
                    Thank you for your wonderful and generous contribution!!!

                    @eggs @yeahnothankss @izuu @kanja0 @ald140876 @berry.pink @usernamehere @sssstar @foobtastic @dhnguyen3 @ky0 @charaodere @mike666 @ketsu_ @awisarawwrrr
                    Santa has come to visit! 💞

                    Since I can only cast one vote myself, I would be truly grateful if you could give an upvote on my behalf,
                    and if possible, share a word of thanks with our kind benefactor who made this generous contribution! 💕

                    (I will upvote any post where you write "Thank you" in return!
                    Our beginner friends will also gain the ability to upvote as their rank increases, so please take this opportunity! 💖)

                    https://booth.pm/en/items/6382652

                    chudtasticC
                    chudtasticC
                    chudtastic
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #29

                    @OneShotaVRC Thank you for informing me again and @Nightfall thank you for your contributions to the cause

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    🤝
                    1
                    • Ketsu_K
                      Ketsu_K
                      Ketsu_
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #30

                      i got 2 reputation so i gave upvote

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • NightfallN Nightfall

                        Reup Download

                        P
                        P
                        peng114
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #31

                        @Nightfall Thank you very much!!

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        Reply
                        • Reply as topic
                        Log in to reply
                        • Oldest to Newest
                        • Newest to Oldest
                        • Most Votes


                        • Login

                        • Login or register to search.
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        0
                        • Categories
                        • Recent
                        • Tags
                        • Popular