Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. LF: SOMBER BY ARKHYPE

LF: SOMBER BY ARKHYPE

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
femboyavatargumroad
41 Posts 13 Posters 7.1k Views 22 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • cookiemonster655C
    cookiemonster655C
    cookiemonster655
    wrote on last edited by
    #21

    I got um marbles to offer

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • StarboyS
      StarboyS
      Starboy
      wrote on last edited by
      #22

      i got a cool stick that's shaped like a raygun to offer

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • D4ddyLemonD
        D4ddyLemonD
        D4ddyLemon
        wrote on last edited by
        #23

        I can pitch in with some thumb tacks and a sodie pop T^T

        Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

        I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

        Typically after -
        RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • Devil's SplicerD
          Devil's SplicerD
          Devil's Splicer
          wrote on last edited by
          #24

          I've got a pack of god's GLORIOUS NECTAR for the buyer (Dr. Pepper)

          SeraphicRosesS 1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • Devil's SplicerD Devil's Splicer

            I've got a pack of god's GLORIOUS NECTAR for the buyer (Dr. Pepper)

            SeraphicRosesS
            SeraphicRosesS
            SeraphicRoses
            wrote on last edited by
            #25

            @Corvus22 real as fuck as someone who lives in the dr pepper state

            If any of my download links don't work PM me with the forum link! ā¤ļøŽā‚Š ⊹
            Rizz'm with the Tism

            Devil's SplicerD 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • SeraphicRosesS SeraphicRoses

              @Corvus22 real as fuck as someone who lives in the dr pepper state

              Devil's SplicerD
              Devil's SplicerD
              Devil's Splicer
              wrote on last edited by
              #26

              @SeraphicRoses You lucky bastard, I envy you!

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • FemboyF
                FemboyF
                Femboy
                wrote on last edited by
                #27

                cmon now someone has to buy it at this point... how about we all go beg on the street for 10 minutes and then we can all buy it together... STRENGTH IN NUMBERS...

                Femboys are better than women
                ╱|态
                (ĖšĖŽ 怂7
                |ć€Ėœć€µ
                ć˜ć—Ė,)惎

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • SeraphicRosesS
                  SeraphicRosesS
                  SeraphicRoses
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #28

                  man..

                  If any of my download links don't work PM me with the forum link! ā¤ļøŽā‚Š ⊹
                  Rizz'm with the Tism

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • cookiemonster655C
                    cookiemonster655C
                    cookiemonster655
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #29

                    bumping

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • cookiemonster655C
                      cookiemonster655C
                      cookiemonster655
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #30

                      bump! someone has to hav this right? LOL

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • JvstBvnnyJ
                        JvstBvnnyJ
                        JvstBvnny
                        wrote on last edited by JvstBvnny
                        #31

                        cmon man, someone HAS to have it . . .
                        cmon man.png

                        cookiemonster655C 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • JvstBvnnyJ JvstBvnny

                          cmon man, someone HAS to have it . . .
                          cmon man.png

                          cookiemonster655C
                          cookiemonster655C
                          cookiemonster655
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #32

                          @JvstBvnny I KNOW LOL
                          I BEG

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • SeraphicRosesS
                            SeraphicRosesS
                            SeraphicRoses
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #33

                            yeah but they want to gatekeep, I've dmed a few people asking for it.. "Yeah well the avatar creator is good and it was free in the first hour so... I won't leak it" brother you're on a pirating website you have no excuse

                            If any of my download links don't work PM me with the forum link! ā¤ļøŽā‚Š ⊹
                            Rizz'm with the Tism

                            SeraphicRosesS 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • SeraphicRosesS SeraphicRoses

                              yeah but they want to gatekeep, I've dmed a few people asking for it.. "Yeah well the avatar creator is good and it was free in the first hour so... I won't leak it" brother you're on a pirating website you have no excuse

                              SeraphicRosesS
                              SeraphicRosesS
                              SeraphicRoses
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #34

                              I shit you not, and I used to defend this person because they were getting attacked for waiting a week to leak an avi, unbelievable
                              Screenshot 2025-03-28 211857.png

                              If any of my download links don't work PM me with the forum link! ā¤ļøŽā‚Š ⊹
                              Rizz'm with the Tism

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Devil's SplicerD
                                Devil's SplicerD
                                Devil's Splicer
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #35

                                Shit like this is dumb..

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • Devil's SplicerD
                                  Devil's SplicerD
                                  Devil's Splicer
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #36

                                  Anyway, completely forgot I had this:
                                  [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                  SeraphicRosesS JvstBvnnyJ 2 Replies Last reply
                                  šŸ’š
                                  6
                                  • Devil's SplicerD Devil's Splicer

                                    Anyway, completely forgot I had this:
                                    [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                    SeraphicRosesS
                                    SeraphicRosesS
                                    SeraphicRoses
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #37

                                    @Corvus22 I love you
                                    eb592dc3f208a62682c74891df2594c2.jpg

                                    If any of my download links don't work PM me with the forum link! ā¤ļøŽā‚Š ⊹
                                    Rizz'm with the Tism

                                    Devil's SplicerD 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • SeraphicRosesS SeraphicRoses

                                      @Corvus22 I love you
                                      eb592dc3f208a62682c74891df2594c2.jpg

                                      Devil's SplicerD
                                      Devil's SplicerD
                                      Devil's Splicer
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #38

                                      @SeraphicRoses
                                      72e5444b-9c37-4187-9e93-354c53141702-image.png

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      3
                                      • Devil's SplicerD Devil's Splicer

                                        Anyway, completely forgot I had this:
                                        [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                        JvstBvnnyJ
                                        JvstBvnnyJ
                                        JvstBvnny
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #39

                                        @Corvus22
                                        It's so peak..
                                        thank you so much vro

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • SeraphicRosesS
                                          SeraphicRosesS
                                          SeraphicRoses
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #40

                                          I've been obsessed all day >:3

                                          If any of my download links don't work PM me with the forum link! ā¤ļøŽā‚Š ⊹
                                          Rizz'm with the Tism

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better šŸ’—

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular