LF: Nawulf by Nawty
-
bump for the ft version
@YuukiYuuki I have all the variants, but I will need to get them uploaded which will take some time do to file sizes and google upload speed limits.
-
@SnickleRick309 You are a legend take your time !!!
-
https://vrmodels.store/avatars/48156-nawulf.html
heres the avi!
-
@YuukiYuuki I have all the variants, but I will need to get them uploaded which will take some time do to file sizes and google upload speed limits.
@SnickleRick309 a legend, will it have the quest side?
-
quest plssss
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
@YuukiYuuki I have all the variants, but I will need to get them uploaded which will take some time do to file sizes and google upload speed limits.
-
-
@SnickleRick309 thanks!
-
Found it on VrcModels https://vrmodels.store/avatars/48156-nawulf.html
-
Found it on VrcModels https://vrmodels.store/avatars/48156-nawulf.html
@sh4d0w_princ not the quest version sadly

-
@sh4d0w_princ not the quest version sadly

@blossommoonwolf Just checked and its there

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login