LF Rouge the Bat - VRChat Avatar
-
bump I'll buy it if no one does give me a week
@Peachy-Shark a week means 7 days and it's been 7 days since you made this comment bruh
-
give him time he's probably fetching it by the time he gets online
-
@Peachy-Shark a week means 7 days and it's been 7 days since you made this comment bruh
@whoknows21 said in LF Rouge the Bat - VRChat Avatar:
@Peachy-Shark a week means 7 days and it's been 7 days since you made this comment bruh
Bro.. I’ve been sick I’m not online 24/7 I also have a budget in my life -
Crazy nobody bought rouge nor Amy yet
-
wha-? there's an amy version-!?
-
Ye
-
Crazy nobody bought rouge nor Amy yet
@AsgoreDreemurr I bought Amy LOL but I don’t wanna leak her because they’re one of my favorite creators and I don’t really leak anymore, I just find already leaked avatars-
-
@AsgoreDreemurr I bought Amy LOL but I don’t wanna leak her because they’re one of my favorite creators and I don’t really leak anymore, I just find already leaked avatars-
@ymmv0 Then what's the point of your comment if you're not going to share the files? That's kinda the whole point of the thread.
-
@AsgoreDreemurr I bought Amy LOL but I don’t wanna leak her because they’re one of my favorite creators and I don’t really leak anymore, I just find already leaked avatars-
@ymmv0 hand over the sauce
-
@ymmv0 Then what's the point of your comment if you're not going to share the files? That's kinda the whole point of the thread.
@Gothic-Kibby they said nobody had bought amy yet- so that’s why I commented that- no need to be upset
like I said I just don’t really do it anymore, I just find already leaked stuff. I’ve been caught too many times already. As a Sonic fan, there are little to no creators that make good Sonic avatars, so I’d feel bad leaking this creators stuff. -
@ymmv0 Then what's the point of your comment if you're not going to share the files? That's kinda the whole point of the thread.
@Gothic-Kibby plus I’m also a minor who only makes 25$ a week, so if I were to give her to anyone, I’d be trading
-
Damn y'all are the same on vrc, just freaking Gatekeep shiet >:v
-
Damn y'all are the same on vrc, just freaking Gatekeep shiet >:v
@AsgoreDreemurr me?? gatekeeping would be me not telling you how or where i got it LOL
-
if i had money rn i would buy it and give it to everyone
-
Sad bump
-
-
@Athena_kitty Bruh I wasn't being a hypocrite nor did I gatekeep, please look up the definition for gatekeeping
you don't have to be rude either, I wasn't trying to be mean to anyone. I'm sorry if I upset you but I really wasn't trying to be mean. I don't appreciate you calling me that, I've shared plenty of other files on here, including my own bought. just because there's one file I don't want to share doesn't make me a gatekeeper, so please don't be so rude.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login