Undyne and Mettaton by Miz!
-
I have the UT set, only thing keeping me from not gatekeeping them is the fact that I'm currently drunk and there's a severe lack of poorly doodled cats in my DMs and I wish for those offerings so that I may look upon them in the morning, which hopefully is kinder on me than I have been.
@birdy007 IM ON IT GIVE ME AN HOUR OR TWO
-
This post is deleted!
-
bought Undyne a couple months ago (never saw this post though), files here
-
bump for mettaton
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login