Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Furry Avatars
  5. LF: Moxxie By valorlynz

LF: Moxxie By valorlynz

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Furry Avatars
looking for
88 Posts 33 Posters 9.6k Views 24 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • S
    S
    Sun Wudong
    wrote on last edited by
    #61

    What changes to the material do you gave to do to make the head stop disappearing?

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • demongod4001D demongod4001

      @EmpressMango Please, reupload

      espE
      espE
      esp
      wrote on last edited by
      #62

      @demongod4001 i probably still got it

      @Sun-Wudong that im not sure about cause when someone gets close to you and you are wearing the avatar the head just freaks out and you are heads missing

      S 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • espE esp

        @demongod4001 i probably still got it

        @Sun-Wudong that im not sure about cause when someone gets close to you and you are wearing the avatar the head just freaks out and you are heads missing

        S
        S
        Sun Wudong
        wrote on last edited by
        #63

        @esp @empressmango said that they were able to fix the head disappearing thing with a material change but hasn't said what they specifically changed. I was trying to see if anyone else figured out the material thing

        EmpressMangoE 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • S Sun Wudong

          @esp @empressmango said that they were able to fix the head disappearing thing with a material change but hasn't said what they specifically changed. I was trying to see if anyone else figured out the material thing

          EmpressMangoE
          EmpressMangoE
          EmpressMango
          wrote on last edited by
          #64

          @Sun-Wudong It's not a material thing, it was the SPS on the Moxxie that made the head disappear. If you wanna fix it, just remove the SPS

          Feelin..bleh

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • EmpressMangoE EmpressMango

            Idk if anyone still looks at this thread anymore, but I've fixed both issues, and it was super easy. To fix the legs I just reassigned the bones in the FBX bone settings for the avi and now the Gogo is working flawlessly. As for the head, IT WAS A MATERIAL ISSUE! All I did was change some settings in the material and wouldn't you know it, it's fixed. So yeah, I've fixed the avatar completely and as far as I see there are 0 issues

            S
            S
            Sun Wudong
            wrote on last edited by
            #65

            @EmpressMango said:

            Idk if anyone still looks at this thread anymore, but I've fixed both issues, and it was super easy. To fix the legs I just reassigned the bones in the FBX bone settings for the avi and now the Gogo is working flawlessly. As for the head, IT WAS A MATERIAL ISSUE! All I did was change some settings in the material and wouldn't you know it, it's fixed. So yeah, I've fixed the avatar completely and as far as I see there are 0 issues

            @empressmango But before you said it was a material issue. Maybe it's changed idk. I'm just trying to get a definite answer.

            EmpressMangoE 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • S Sun Wudong

              @EmpressMango said:

              Idk if anyone still looks at this thread anymore, but I've fixed both issues, and it was super easy. To fix the legs I just reassigned the bones in the FBX bone settings for the avi and now the Gogo is working flawlessly. As for the head, IT WAS A MATERIAL ISSUE! All I did was change some settings in the material and wouldn't you know it, it's fixed. So yeah, I've fixed the avatar completely and as far as I see there are 0 issues

              @empressmango But before you said it was a material issue. Maybe it's changed idk. I'm just trying to get a definite answer.

              EmpressMangoE
              EmpressMangoE
              EmpressMango
              wrote on last edited by
              #66

              @Sun-Wudong I was wrong, that's why it "changed"

              Feelin..bleh

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • S
                S
                Sun Wudong
                wrote on last edited by
                #67

                @empressmango Understood. That was my bad. I didn't realize.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • EreshkigalE
                  EreshkigalE
                  Ereshkigal
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #68

                  ...So was it an SPS issue or a material issue? What needs to be done? The legs can be crazy all they want - they still work in full body. I just kinda' like the avatar and don't need my head vanishing when people get remotely close!

                  EmpressMangoE 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • EreshkigalE Ereshkigal

                    ...So was it an SPS issue or a material issue? What needs to be done? The legs can be crazy all they want - they still work in full body. I just kinda' like the avatar and don't need my head vanishing when people get remotely close!

                    EmpressMangoE
                    EmpressMangoE
                    EmpressMango
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #69

                    @Ereshkigal Delete the SPS off of the avatar

                    Feelin..bleh

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • Grim R33psG
                      Grim R33psG
                      Grim R33ps
                      Banned
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #70

                      bump for a unity version

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • EmpressMangoE EmpressMango

                        🔗 Download Link (drive.google.com)

                        N
                        N
                        notimportantlol
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #71

                        @EmpressMango hey just letting you know the link doesn't really work anymore, could you please reupload, thanks

                        EmpressMangoE 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • N notimportantlol

                          @EmpressMango hey just letting you know the link doesn't really work anymore, could you please reupload, thanks

                          EmpressMangoE
                          EmpressMangoE
                          EmpressMango
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #72

                          @notimportantlol Can't had to get rid of files to make space on my pc, that Unity Package is long gone by now, sorry

                          Feelin..bleh

                          Grim R33psG N 2 Replies Last reply
                          1
                          • EmpressMangoE EmpressMango

                            @notimportantlol Can't had to get rid of files to make space on my pc, that Unity Package is long gone by now, sorry

                            Grim R33psG
                            Grim R33psG
                            Grim R33ps
                            Banned
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #73

                            @EmpressMango alt text

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • EmpressMangoE EmpressMango

                              @notimportantlol Can't had to get rid of files to make space on my pc, that Unity Package is long gone by now, sorry

                              N
                              N
                              notimportantlol
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #74

                              @EmpressMango well if it's alright, how exactly did you get the legs to work again? i'm still a little confused-

                              N 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • N
                                N
                                notimportantlol
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #75

                                bump

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • NoxxieN
                                  NoxxieN
                                  Noxxie
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #76
                                  This post is deleted!
                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • N notimportantlol

                                    @EmpressMango well if it's alright, how exactly did you get the legs to work again? i'm still a little confused-

                                    N
                                    N
                                    notimportantlol
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #77

                                    @empressmango ???

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • NoxxieN
                                      NoxxieN
                                      Noxxie
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #78

                                      [register or login to view this hidden content] Fixed the Legs and the head issue pls enjoy!!!

                                      K 1 Reply Last reply
                                      ❤
                                      2
                                      • NoxxieN Noxxie

                                        [register or login to view this hidden content] Fixed the Legs and the head issue pls enjoy!!!

                                        K
                                        K
                                        KemonoFriend1260
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #79

                                        @CloudPhaseVevo You forgot to set your link to public btw, its private atm

                                        NoxxieN 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • K KemonoFriend1260

                                          @CloudPhaseVevo You forgot to set your link to public btw, its private atm

                                          NoxxieN
                                          NoxxieN
                                          Noxxie
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #80

                                          @KemonoFriend1260 srry lmao

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular