Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. Gift: Kaneki By Kami (2024 not 2023 ver.)

Gift: Kaneki By Kami (2024 not 2023 ver.)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
gifteboygift-gumroad
34 Posts 15 Posters 7.2k Views 5 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • potatobunnyP
    potatobunnyP
    potatobunny
    wrote on last edited by potatobunny
    #1

    https://notkami.gumroad.com/l/kenkaneki

    [register or login to view this hidden content]

    Updated: 2/13/26

    Here my stinkies <33

    Big Asset Collector

    babygirllolaB 1 Reply Last reply
    ❤
    2
    • tacocrazytacoosT
      tacocrazytacoosT
      tacocrazytacoos
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      OMGG THANK YOUUU!!!!

      I like Tacos! Always down to trade!
      Goal is to spread as much as I can!

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • EsmelyaE
        EsmelyaE
        Esmelya
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        omgggggggggg

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • tacocrazytacoosT
          tacocrazytacoosT
          tacocrazytacoos
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          It won't upload! Do I have to download a package resolver tool and if so where?
          image.png

          I like Tacos! Always down to trade!
          Goal is to spread as much as I can!

          potatobunnyP 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • tacocrazytacoosT tacocrazytacoos

            It won't upload! Do I have to download a package resolver tool and if so where?
            image.png

            potatobunnyP
            potatobunnyP
            potatobunny
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @tacocrazytacoos

            Resolver Tool

            This is the one I used and it worked ^^

            (Sorry for the late reply)

            Big Asset Collector

            tacocrazytacoosT 2 Replies Last reply
            0
            • potatobunnyP potatobunny

              @tacocrazytacoos

              Resolver Tool

              This is the one I used and it worked ^^

              (Sorry for the late reply)

              tacocrazytacoosT
              tacocrazytacoosT
              tacocrazytacoos
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @potatobunny Thank you!!

              I like Tacos! Always down to trade!
              Goal is to spread as much as I can!

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • potatobunnyP potatobunny

                @tacocrazytacoos

                Resolver Tool

                This is the one I used and it worked ^^

                (Sorry for the late reply)

                tacocrazytacoosT
                tacocrazytacoosT
                tacocrazytacoos
                wrote on last edited by tacocrazytacoos
                #7

                @potatobunny It still doesn't work

                I like Tacos! Always down to trade!
                Goal is to spread as much as I can!

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • LUHP381L
                  LUHP381L
                  LUHP381
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  Dmca, please reupload. Thank you!

                  potatobunnyP 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • LUHP381L LUHP381

                    Dmca, please reupload. Thank you!

                    potatobunnyP
                    potatobunnyP
                    potatobunny
                    wrote on last edited by potatobunny
                    #9

                    @AsierFX

                    [register or login to view this hidden content]

                    Updated: 2/13/26

                    Big Asset Collector

                    LUHP381L nandorunner420N glamour85G 3 Replies Last reply
                    0
                    • potatobunnyP potatobunny

                      @AsierFX

                      [register or login to view this hidden content]

                      Updated: 2/13/26

                      LUHP381L
                      LUHP381L
                      LUHP381
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @potatobunny THANK UUUUUUUUU

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • potatobunnyP potatobunny

                        @AsierFX

                        [register or login to view this hidden content]

                        Updated: 2/13/26

                        nandorunner420N
                        nandorunner420N
                        nandorunner420
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @potatobunny I love youuuu thanks so much!

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • potatobunnyP potatobunny

                          @AsierFX

                          [register or login to view this hidden content]

                          Updated: 2/13/26

                          glamour85G
                          glamour85G
                          glamour85
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @potatobunny thank you so much ❤

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • potatobunnyP
                            potatobunnyP
                            potatobunny
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            if anyones able to get his fbx in blender (mine crashes) could they take the ears off him for me?

                            Big Asset Collector

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            👍
                            0
                            • L
                              L
                              lolxd
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              everything got deleted.. any new link? or one i can clone off of

                              potatobunnyP 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • I
                                I
                                itsPoof
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                possible reupload

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • L lolxd

                                  everything got deleted.. any new link? or one i can clone off of

                                  potatobunnyP
                                  potatobunnyP
                                  potatobunny
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  @lolxd

                                  Yea it got a dmca but i can reup if he's still on my gumroad

                                  Big Asset Collector

                                  L kanekiigoatK 2 Replies Last reply
                                  0
                                  • potatobunnyP potatobunny

                                    @lolxd

                                    Yea it got a dmca but i can reup if he's still on my gumroad

                                    L
                                    L
                                    lolxd
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    @potatobunny yes plssss

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • BenDoverDomB
                                      BenDoverDomB
                                      BenDoverDom
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      RE-UP

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • potatobunnyP potatobunny

                                        @lolxd

                                        Yea it got a dmca but i can reup if he's still on my gumroad

                                        kanekiigoatK
                                        kanekiigoatK
                                        kanekiigoat
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        @potatobunny can u reupload pls

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • T
                                          T
                                          Terminator6000
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          Bump, reupload pls @potatobunny

                                          potatobunnyP 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular