rouge blender model from nottanj
-
Bump for update
-
whoa- is this the model?
-
better than nothing, but keep us posted for an update
-
This one should be better. Still have a bit more work to do. Like her eyes and long tongue.
@Chuckyboy its ok if you can't do this, but can you make a slider to adjust the size of her pupils if possible?
-
@Chuckyboy its ok if you can't do this, but can you make a slider to adjust the size of her pupils if possible?
@SillyRandomWoman Yeah I'm working on fixing her eyes so she can actually look around and have smaller eyes.
-
@SillyRandomWoman Yeah I'm working on fixing her eyes so she can actually look around and have smaller eyes.
@Chuckyboy oh ok!
-
@SillyRandomWoman Yeah I'm working on fixing her eyes so she can actually look around and have smaller eyes.
@Chuckyboy how is the progress?
-
@SillyRandomWoman Yeah I'm working on fixing her eyes so she can actually look around and have smaller eyes.
@Chuckyboy Bruh you're a god
Not worthy, not worthy -
Glad to see an avatar getting cooperative efforts from multiple people, I have a similar interest in turning a Mismagius blender 3.6 model from smutbase into a vrc avatar but i don't have the unity knowledge to do it.
-
@Chuckyboy got a homie working off of you, I'll keep you posted.
-
he managed to fix the eyes and tongue, but is having trouble with keeping the breasts within her chest plate when she moves.
-
bump
-
bump for eye fix at least
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
