Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. [LF] Lilith Harvester of Souls (UE Face/Eye Tracking) (Female/Femboy) (VRCfury) (Physbones) PC Only by Heartmarksman

[LF] Lilith Harvester of Souls (UE Face/Eye Tracking) (Female/Femboy) (VRCfury) (Physbones) PC Only by Heartmarksman

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
heartmarksmanavatarfemalefemboypconly
29 Posts 12 Posters 5.5k Views 44 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • KingHasturK KingHastur

    @gott Yea I'm pretty sure I know where to get it, I like it but not so much that I'm gonna go looking for it

    O
    O
    OnlyOneBuzz
    Banned
    wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @KingHastur huh?

    KingHasturK 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • O OnlyOneBuzz

      @KingHastur huh?

      KingHasturK
      KingHasturK
      KingHastur
      wrote on last edited by
      #22

      @butters34 What?

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • KingHasturK KingHastur

        @gott Yea I'm pretty sure I know where to get it, I like it but not so much that I'm gonna go looking for it

        P
        P
        prins
        wrote on last edited by
        #23

        @KingHastur where would i have to look?

        exE 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • exE
          exE
          ex
          wrote on last edited by
          #24

          bmp

          shhh

          plz bmp!

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • P prins

            @KingHastur where would i have to look?

            exE
            exE
            ex
            wrote on last edited by
            #25

            @prins discord severs

            shhh

            plz bmp!

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • SeraphicRosesS
              SeraphicRosesS
              SeraphicRoses
              wrote on last edited by
              #26

              bmp

              If any of my download links don't work PM me with the forum link! ❤︎₊ ⊹
              Rizz'm with the Tism

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • D4ddyLemonD
                D4ddyLemonD
                D4ddyLemon
                wrote on last edited by
                #27

                still not found? bumpo

                Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

                I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

                Typically after -
                RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • gottG
                  gottG
                  gott
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #28

                  Lilith by Heartmarksman

                  love eggy

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  3
                  • tokidokiT
                    tokidokiT
                    tokidoki
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #29

                    WE LOVE A FRESH DROP TY

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    💗
                    1

                    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                    Register Login
                    Reply
                    • Reply as topic
                    Log in to reply
                    • Oldest to Newest
                    • Newest to Oldest
                    • Most Votes


                    • Login

                    • Login or register to search.
                    • First post
                      Last post
                    0
                    • Categories
                    • Recent
                    • Tags
                    • Popular