LF: Diane Foxington by Kayla Fox
-
bump for the new model update
-
@sysu need the password
@kingtiger88
Not sure what you're talking about. There is no password... -
@FrancoArmani123 quick question, which is the password?
@Xx-Freddy78-xX say it!
-
Here you go everyone!
To use:
-
Create a new project in VCC
-
Add Poiyomi Toon Shader and VRCFury packages to your project
-
Open your project and import DF.unitypackage *
* - I also used Wholesome SPS Configurator, but I believe everything you'll need from that is included in the package. -
Open the scene named Diane in the root Asset folder.
Note:
I used VRCFury to build her toggles, so:
A. She's a bit slow to build/upload
B. I had to include an extra submenu at NSFW/Masks (Ignore) for the body parts that are hidden when her clothes are on.
This is to get around VRCFury only being able to show Poiyomi UV Tiles.I need to move on to other projects, but it would be nice if someone else could convert her toggles to a normal menu/FX Controller to solve these drawbacks.

-
-
I have tried this avi. Will noted that the eyes randomly goes half-lidded slowly with no input. Dunno if it's supposed to be the blinking animation or what.
@mindlessgonzo bump. do you have this avatar working if so how can i get it as the download is protected by encryption key. files??
-
@mindlessgonzo bump. do you have this avatar working if so how can i get it as the download is protected by encryption key. files??
@Nobrew yeah.
-
@Nobrew yeah.
@mindlessgonzo is there any way i can get those files or clone avi
-
@mindlessgonzo is there any way i can get those files or clone avi
@Nobrew I kept a copy.
-
@Nobrew I kept a copy.
@mindlessgonzo there's a lot of broken scripts. is it possible for you to help me clear them for to upload the avatar? I cant figure it out.
-
@mindlessgonzo there's a lot of broken scripts. is it possible for you to help me clear them for to upload the avatar? I cant figure it out.
-
@mindlessgonzo there's a lot of broken scripts. is it possible for you to help me clear them for to upload the avatar? I cant figure it out.
@Nobrew Seems you forgot to add the plugins that this post says you should've had before you import Diane. https://forum.ripper.store/post/738561
-
@sysu bump. it needs a decryption key. I've seen you have dealt with these before on your account. please fix
-
@RipperDemon here it is:
@FrancoArmani123 key?
-
@fentlover here it is: HWRfGx55Aj3GhzJR9zr8q6SmgZxh4Mw892SPDGRg4kI
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
Download Link (mega.nz)