Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Shaders
  4. LF - Leviant's View Space Render Unlit Alpha Shader (Not Found)

LF - Leviant's View Space Render Unlit Alpha Shader (Not Found)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Shaders
12 Posts 5 Posters 1.7k Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • HitmanxPompaH
    HitmanxPompaH
    HitmanxPompa
    wrote on last edited by
    #2

    You are not the only one looking for this.
    if anyone knows where to find this shader.
    Please Help

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • ?
      ?
      A Former User
      wrote on last edited by
      #3

      I have Uber Shader 3.0, but I don't think it will help you in any way. 🤔

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • TxedoedManT
        TxedoedManT
        TxedoedMan
        wrote on last edited by
        #4

        I believe this is the one your looking for https://vrcmods.com/download/6566

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • HitmanxPompaH
          HitmanxPompaH
          HitmanxPompa
          wrote on last edited by
          #5

          I managed to reproduce it with this Shader but I'm not a professional 😖 , maybe someone can do it better

          Here is a link for this

          [register or login to view this hidden content]

          HitmanxPompaH 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • J Jimmy27891

            Looking For Leviant's View Space Render Unlit Alpha Shader

            I can't find it other than the UberShader 2.8 & 2.9

            Thanks In Advance

            TheLonelyBunnyT
            TheLonelyBunnyT
            TheLonelyBunny
            wrote on last edited by
            #6

            @Jimmy27891 do you know that exist as a single shader ?

            and the ubershader i have the versions: 2.2 , 2.4 , 2.5 , 2.6 , 2.7 , 2.7.3 , 2.8 , 2.8.1 , 2.9

            HitmanxPompaH 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • TheLonelyBunnyT TheLonelyBunny

              @Jimmy27891 do you know that exist as a single shader ?

              and the ubershader i have the versions: 2.2 , 2.4 , 2.5 , 2.6 , 2.7 , 2.7.3 , 2.8 , 2.8.1 , 2.9

              HitmanxPompaH
              HitmanxPompaH
              HitmanxPompa
              wrote on last edited by
              #7

              @TheLonelyBunny I'm not a professional but at least I want to help somehow, besides ubershader is not what he's looking for.

              So I'm sharing here my version that I made. Maybe someone will be able to improve it.

              TheLonelyBunnyT 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • HitmanxPompaH HitmanxPompa

                @TheLonelyBunny I'm not a professional but at least I want to help somehow, besides ubershader is not what he's looking for.

                So I'm sharing here my version that I made. Maybe someone will be able to improve it.

                TheLonelyBunnyT
                TheLonelyBunnyT
                TheLonelyBunny
                wrote on last edited by
                #8

                @HitmanxPompa i have ask for he know's that shader exist as a Single one!

                and in the next step i say i have the Uber shaders in different versions

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • HitmanxPompaH
                  HitmanxPompaH
                  HitmanxPompa
                  wrote on last edited by HitmanxPompa
                  #9

                  @TheLonelyBunny You misunderstood me, he's more interested in that one specific one that he included in the title of this post. He's not talking about UberShader.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • HitmanxPompaH HitmanxPompa

                    I managed to reproduce it with this Shader but I'm not a professional 😖 , maybe someone can do it better

                    Here is a link for this

                    [register or login to view this hidden content]

                    HitmanxPompaH
                    HitmanxPompaH
                    HitmanxPompa
                    wrote on last edited by HitmanxPompa
                    #10

                    I have removed the third version. Here I leave you the improved fourth version, which is now very much closer to the original, but at least it works correctly, as it should. and I have fixed the problem in _ZoomFactor but in valute 50 is ok.
                    I also fixed a lot of problems that were in the third version. You won't see them in the fourth and i think final version

                    Remember that I am not a professional, I try my best. Those who are looking for this Shader must be satisfied with this version at least temporarily

                    [register or login to view this hidden content]

                    Have a nice day
                    ===From===
                    HitmanxPompa

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    2
                    • HitmanxPompaH
                      HitmanxPompaH
                      HitmanxPompa
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #11

                      I hope this helps someone

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • J Jimmy27891

                        Looking For Leviant's View Space Render Unlit Alpha Shader

                        I can't find it other than the UberShader 2.8 & 2.9

                        Thanks In Advance

                        HitmanxPompaH
                        HitmanxPompaH
                        HitmanxPompa
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #12

                        @Jimmy27891 I found that Shader you were looking for
                        [register or login to view this hidden content]

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        Reply
                        • Reply as topic
                        Log in to reply
                        • Oldest to Newest
                        • Newest to Oldest
                        • Most Votes


                        • Login

                        • Login or register to search.
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        0
                        • Categories
                        • Recent
                        • Tags
                        • Popular