LF: Manuka Megalodon Shark( FOUND)
-

If anyone has this / it's been posted please lmk! It's a public and I want to try and get it so it won't be taken down if it gets privated!
-
-
@VoidAura yes I do!
-
@VoidAura yes I do!
-
-
@struxnet yes
-
-
Was this ever found?
-
Was this ever found?
@TotallyLegit the person @VoidAura is still making the package
-
@struxnet @TotallyLegit
the link I'm going to send. It has a few things. I included the original (that's the zip file) The Unity package is what's fixed which is about 90% of her. The main body and it's core features do work. Everything that's broken is shader related extras that I unfortunately could not find the shaders to save my life. I also included pictures of the missing shaders and where they go on the avatar in case you're able to find them. I also included the shaders I did use just in case you didn't have themVoid finished making her if yall want her!! Thank you again @VoidAura youre awesome!!
Please read the stuff up there!

-
@struxnet @TotallyLegit
the link I'm going to send. It has a few things. I included the original (that's the zip file) The Unity package is what's fixed which is about 90% of her. The main body and it's core features do work. Everything that's broken is shader related extras that I unfortunately could not find the shaders to save my life. I also included pictures of the missing shaders and where they go on the avatar in case you're able to find them. I also included the shaders I did use just in case you didn't have themVoid finished making her if yall want her!! Thank you again @VoidAura youre awesome!!
Please read the stuff up there!

-
Thank you so much, I was hoping to get some certain parts off it and the edited parts of the base before using it so it'll end up being not a 1:1 upload, but definitely not taking it public at all!
-
System moved this topic from Gumroad/Payhip Avatars on
-
@struxnet @TotallyLegit
the link I'm going to send. It has a few things. I included the original (that's the zip file) The Unity package is what's fixed which is about 90% of her. The main body and it's core features do work. Everything that's broken is shader related extras that I unfortunately could not find the shaders to save my life. I also included pictures of the missing shaders and where they go on the avatar in case you're able to find them. I also included the shaders I did use just in case you didn't have themVoid finished making her if yall want her!! Thank you again @VoidAura youre awesome!!
Please read the stuff up there!

-
@struxnet @TotallyLegit
the link I'm going to send. It has a few things. I included the original (that's the zip file) The Unity package is what's fixed which is about 90% of her. The main body and it's core features do work. Everything that's broken is shader related extras that I unfortunately could not find the shaders to save my life. I also included pictures of the missing shaders and where they go on the avatar in case you're able to find them. I also included the shaders I did use just in case you didn't have themVoid finished making her if yall want her!! Thank you again @VoidAura youre awesome!!
Please read the stuff up there!

-
-
-
-
-
-
bump new link
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
