Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. LF: Marina Avi orginal model by wo262

LF: Marina Avi orginal model by wo262

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved NSFW
164 Posts 33 Posters 18.8k Views 49 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • RipperDemonR
    RipperDemonR
    RipperDemon
    wrote on last edited by
    #121

    I got the pearl uploaded to quest (still gotta test it) it took forever to upload to pc for me tho gonna try converting the marina tonight.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • RipperDemonR
      RipperDemonR
      RipperDemon
      wrote on last edited by
      #122

      I did it I converted marina to quest and she still looks decent

      fueF 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • RipperDemonR RipperDemon

        I did it I converted marina to quest and she still looks decent

        fueF
        fueF
        fue
        wrote on last edited by
        #123

        @RipperDemon could you share the quest versions?

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • RipperDemonR
          RipperDemonR
          RipperDemon
          wrote on last edited by
          #124

          Idk how to export a package 😞 also forgot to add gogo gotta to marina still gotta do that still also changed the thiccwater on marina and pearl to their respective ink colors and added a sleep toggle to both. I didnt remove anything from either model

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • RipperDemonR
            RipperDemonR
            RipperDemon
            wrote on last edited by
            #125

            Added gogo and it fucked up.the entire project so now none of the clothing toggles work

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • RipperDemonR
              RipperDemonR
              RipperDemon
              wrote on last edited by
              #126

              I gotta redo the whole thing...can you add gogo loco to it..all the animations are in the gogo folder when I tried adding the gogo that came with the project it didnt work right..so I imported another gogoloco added it and it messed up the project..fuck..

              fueF 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • RipperDemonR RipperDemon

                I gotta redo the whole thing...can you add gogo loco to it..all the animations are in the gogo folder when I tried adding the gogo that came with the project it didnt work right..so I imported another gogoloco added it and it messed up the project..fuck..

                fueF
                fueF
                fue
                wrote on last edited by
                #127

                @RipperDemon to export it save the project the right click in the asset area (where the materials and gogoloco folder is ) then there should be a option to export

                ill try to add gogo if you can send it over

                RipperDemonR 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • fueF fue

                  @RipperDemon to export it save the project the right click in the asset area (where the materials and gogoloco folder is ) then there should be a option to export

                  ill try to add gogo if you can send it over

                  RipperDemonR
                  RipperDemonR
                  RipperDemon
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #128

                  @fue I ment add it to the pc package so I can just convert it to quest again.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Peachy SharkP Peachy Shark

                    Here You Guys GO

                    The assets I used are Poi, Vrcfury, and SPS
                    Let me know if you find any bugs or anything else, and I'll help in the best way I can.

                    DL: 🔗 Download Link (workupload.com)

                    VRChat_2025-06-03_16-53-52.982_2160x3840.png VRChat_2025-06-03_16-50-25.510_2160x3840.png VRChat_2025-06-03_16-55-37.599_3840x2160.png VRChat_2025-06-03_16-57-55.275_3840x2160.png

                    S.R.S. CANNONS
                    S.R.S. CANNONS
                    S.R.S. CANNON
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #129

                    @Peachy-Shark i may be a little late but whats Poi?

                    fueF 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • S.R.S. CANNONS S.R.S. CANNON

                      @Peachy-Shark i may be a little late but whats Poi?

                      fueF
                      fueF
                      fue
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #130

                      @S.R.S.-CANNON poiyomi shader

                      S.R.S. CANNONS 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • RipperDemonR RipperDemon

                        Did u add piercing?

                        Peachy SharkP
                        Peachy SharkP
                        Peachy Shark
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #131

                        @RipperDemon The model toggles broke so I had to fix them but I'll have it updated soon

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • RipperDemonR
                          RipperDemonR
                          RipperDemon
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #132

                          Kk add gogo aswell ty 🙂

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • fueF fue

                            @S.R.S.-CANNON poiyomi shader

                            S.R.S. CANNONS
                            S.R.S. CANNONS
                            S.R.S. CANNON
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #133

                            @fue ok i tough i had but i actualy didnt, whats SPS too?

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Peachy SharkP
                              Peachy SharkP
                              Peachy Shark
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #134

                              Here's the update and GOGO Fixed [register or login to view this hidden content]

                              R 1 Reply Last reply
                              1
                              • RipperDemonR
                                RipperDemonR
                                RipperDemon
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #135

                                charlie-woooo-yeah-baby.gif

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • Peachy SharkP
                                  Peachy SharkP
                                  Peachy Shark
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #136

                                  WIP
                                  image.png

                                  fueF Protagonist.P 2 Replies Last reply
                                  👍
                                  0
                                  • RipperDemonR
                                    RipperDemonR
                                    RipperDemon
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #137

                                    charlie-woooo-yeah-baby.gif

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Peachy SharkP Peachy Shark

                                      WIP
                                      image.png

                                      fueF
                                      fueF
                                      fue
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #138

                                      @Peachy-Shark oc? or customizable

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • B
                                        B
                                        Bily1641
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #139

                                        the links for all of them don't work anymore

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • pyraP
                                          pyraP
                                          pyra
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #140

                                          news or not

                                          i have 5 k avatar and more ask i have maybe what you want

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular