Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. RIPPED CRYPTIA AVATARS MEGATHREAD + EXTRA

RIPPED CRYPTIA AVATARS MEGATHREAD + EXTRA

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Uncategorized
nsfw
8.2k Posts 596 Posters 1.9m Views 534 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • max_mogege83M
    max_mogege83M
    max_mogege83
    wrote on last edited by
    #6201

    and this PLsssss QnQ https://reineblau.gumroad.com/l/cadfp?layout=profile
    a9c7ca97-f95e-4bdc-9736-9141d2731cd4-image.jpeg

    Marceline1212M 1 Reply Last reply
    5
    • max_mogege83M max_mogege83

      https://ko-fi.com/s/1fa14394c9 guys PLs
      6c4e67c3-cbfb-478d-8873-62f3bc73b2af-image.jpeg

      GLaDoSG
      GLaDoSG
      GLaDoS
      wrote on last edited by
      #6202

      @max_mogege83 ooo i like this

      ⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡠⣤⣶⣶⣶⣦⡄⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
      ⠀⠀⢀⣴⣿⣿⣶⣝⡻⣿⣿⣇⣿⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
      ⠀⣠⡿⠿⢿⣛⠛⠋⠉⠈⠙⠿⢸⣿⣿⡷⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⣀⡀⠀⠀⣀⣀⣀⣀⡀⠀⣀⣀⣀⣀⠀⢀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⠀⣀⣀⠀⠀⣀⡀⠀⢀⣀⣀⣀⡀⠀⠀⣀⣀⣀⣀⡀
      ⠀⣶⣿⣿⡿⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣿⢟⣼⣿⣿⡆⠀⠀⣾⣿⠛⣻⣿⠀⢸⣿⠟⠛⠛⠀⢸⣿⠟⢻⣿⡇⠘⠛⣿⣿⠛⠛⢀⣿⡟⠀⢰⣿⡇⠀⣿⡿⠛⣿⣿⠀⢰⣿⠟⠛⠛⠀
      ⠠⣿⣿⣟⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢋⣾⣿⣬⣿⣇⠀⢠⣿⡿⠿⠿⠋⠀⣾⡿⠛⠛⠇⠀⣾⣿⠿⣿⣯⠀⠀⢠⣿⡏⠀⠀⢸⣿⠃⠀⣼⣿⠀⢰⣿⡿⢿⣿⡅⠀⣾⣿⠛⠛⠇⠀
      ⠀⣿⢯⣾⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠠⠿⠟⠉⠉⠿⠿⠀⠸⠿⠃⠀⠀⠀⠰⠿⠿⠿⠿⠃⠠⠿⠇⠠⠿⠯⠀⠀⠸⠿⠁⠀⠀⠘⠿⣷⡾⠿⠃⠀⠼⠿⠀⠸⠿⠅⠠⠿⠿⠿⠿⠃⠀
      ⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⡼⣦⣄⢀⣀⣤⣤⣴⣶⣶⡿⠁⠀⡆⠀⠀⢀⣶⡄⠀⢰⣖⣲⠀⢠⡖⠒⡆⠀⢰⣖⡦⠀⢀⣴⡄⠀⠒⣶⠒⠀⣰⠖⢲⠀⠀⣶⣲⠄⠀⡆⠀⢰⣒⡂⠀⣶⣒⡆⠀
      ⠀⠀⠈⠻⣿⡇⣿⣿⣷⣮⣻⢿⣿⡿⠏⠀⠀⠀⠓⠲⠀⠞⠉⠹⠀⠘⠓⠚⠀⠈⠳⠖⠃⠀⠸⠀⠗⠀⠞⠉⠹⠂⠀⠻⠀⠀⠘⠲⠞⠀⠀⠇⠘⠆⠀⠇⠀⠘⠒⠆⠀⠓⠶⠃⠀
      ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⠘⠿⠿⠿⠟⠓⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • max_mogege83M max_mogege83

        and this PLsssss QnQ https://reineblau.gumroad.com/l/cadfp?layout=profile
        a9c7ca97-f95e-4bdc-9736-9141d2731cd4-image.jpeg

        Marceline1212M
        Marceline1212M
        Marceline1212
        wrote on last edited by
        #6203

        @max_mogege83
        Honestly with the bat ears I kinda had a lot of ideas for it mostly for Bonfie tho

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Fire_90F Fire_90

          @Phantomcraft07 I was so bored and I was so much in love with your work I made a few upgrades for myself-
          VRChat_2026-05-28_19-41-18.591_2560x1440.png
          VRChat_2026-05-28_19-48-06.010_2560x1440.png

          I
          I
          Iron_Forest
          wrote on last edited by
          #6204

          @Fire_90 hey, just wanted to ask if you ever plan on posting the files in here making it public? it looks really cool and i already use the base nonstop, so yk thought asking cant hurt

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • GwesslynG
            GwesslynG
            Gwesslyn
            wrote on last edited by
            #6205

            https://payhip.com/b/6R7cx
            why-didn't-i-think-of-that-mrboss.gif

            1 Reply Last reply
            2
            • EmpressMangoE
              EmpressMangoE
              EmpressMango
              wrote on last edited by EmpressMango
              #6206

              070e8c62-1821-4641-bb91-f9bd401db32d-image.jpeg

              Updated the doc (For anyone unaware, I'm buying these at the end of the week and still need one more texture to decide on)

              Feelin..bleh

              max_mogege83M 1 Reply Last reply
              4
              • Toy chicaT Toy chica

                @idkprobafart

                I
                I
                idkprobafart
                wrote on last edited by
                #6207

                @Toy-chica [register or login to view this hidden content] turns out i did have it

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • EmpressMangoE EmpressMango

                  070e8c62-1821-4641-bb91-f9bd401db32d-image.jpeg

                  Updated the doc (For anyone unaware, I'm buying these at the end of the week and still need one more texture to decide on)

                  max_mogege83M
                  max_mogege83M
                  max_mogege83
                  wrote on last edited by max_mogege83
                  #6208

                  @EmpressMango i would say the rat one or maybe catnap fexa and with that we could do a catnap fexa with ponytail and long pirate tail tho

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • yaoifulY yaoiful

                    heyoo just wanted to share my very first texture edit! im very proud of it. the clothes are just recolors of lady alice and luno's textures.

                    8883c68a6052495786d647114ae0324b.jpeg
                    7b5f798fed4f45e398c64cc832ef2d2a.jpeg
                    92ebc7e2b4dc4c358f0df18891f8db8b.jpeg

                    PLOOFP
                    PLOOFP
                    PLOOF
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #6209

                    @kokichi whould u share? o.0 thay looks realy good

                    yaoifulY 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • PLOOFP PLOOF

                      @kokichi whould u share? o.0 thay looks realy good

                      yaoifulY
                      yaoifulY
                      yaoiful
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #6210

                      @PLOOF i might! im not too sure tho considering he is my oc. here have more pictures of him cause i added some stuff

                      the tum heart texture got a bit messed up but thats fine!

                      ☆ ︶︶︶ ౿ ָ 🪶 𞥊 ︶︶︶ ☆

                      ⤷ 𓈒 just looking for files!! ⏦

                      ︶︶︶ ⊹ ︶︶︶ ୨♡୧ ︶︶︶ ⊹

                      silly_kittyS S 2 Replies Last reply
                      2
                      • Toy chicaT
                        Toy chicaT
                        Toy chica
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #6211

                        Ty

                        Looking for a person that knows rigging blender to unity only dont want vrca or ripped models i dont care for ripped avatars because im not a ripper

                        I 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Toy chicaT Toy chica

                          Ty

                          I
                          I
                          idkprobafart
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #6212

                          @Toy-chica np brochacho wanna add me on dc if u need anymore?

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • yaoifulY yaoiful

                            heyoo just wanted to share my very first texture edit! im very proud of it. the clothes are just recolors of lady alice and luno's textures.

                            8883c68a6052495786d647114ae0324b.jpeg
                            7b5f798fed4f45e398c64cc832ef2d2a.jpeg
                            92ebc7e2b4dc4c358f0df18891f8db8b.jpeg

                            Friend_5F
                            Friend_5F
                            Friend_5
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #6213

                            @kokichi I like

                            ~I only like getting textures from Fnc and 3D models~

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • nomanhereN
                              nomanhereN
                              nomanhere
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #6214

                              me waiting for pack 3 to come out so i can see everyone fein over marie:
                              giphy.gif

                              larpinglegendL Friend_5F 2 Replies Last reply
                              4
                              • nomanhereN nomanhere

                                me waiting for pack 3 to come out so i can see everyone fein over marie:
                                giphy.gif

                                larpinglegendL
                                larpinglegendL
                                larpinglegend
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #6215

                                @nomanhere I'm waiting for ardour

                                Devil's SplicerD 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • nomanhereN nomanhere

                                  me waiting for pack 3 to come out so i can see everyone fein over marie:
                                  giphy.gif

                                  Friend_5F
                                  Friend_5F
                                  Friend_5
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #6216

                                  @nomanhere And here I am, waiting for them to make retextures of Marie.
                                  😛

                                  ~I only like getting textures from Fnc and 3D models~

                                  larpinglegendL 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Friend_5F Friend_5

                                    @nomanhere And here I am, waiting for them to make retextures of Marie.
                                    😛

                                    larpinglegendL
                                    larpinglegendL
                                    larpinglegend
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #6217

                                    @Mr_barrel5 I'm gonna make ardour black

                                    Friend_5F 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • larpinglegendL larpinglegend

                                      @Mr_barrel5 I'm gonna make ardour black

                                      Friend_5F
                                      Friend_5F
                                      Friend_5
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #6218

                                      @larpinglegend Okay

                                      ~I only like getting textures from Fnc and 3D models~

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • bennywormB
                                        bennywormB
                                        bennyworm
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #6219

                                        Can someone send me the file to this gal? I need her for an upload com 😭
                                        IMG_5319.png

                                        Tell me your favorite Jack Stauber songs, good conversation starter

                                        shadooowolfyS 1 Reply Last reply
                                        2
                                        • bennywormB bennyworm

                                          Can someone send me the file to this gal? I need her for an upload com 😭
                                          IMG_5319.png

                                          shadooowolfyS
                                          shadooowolfyS
                                          shadooowolfy
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #6220

                                          @bennyworm https://forum.ripper.store/topic/73924/does-anyone-have-these/2 you can get her from here

                                          bennywormB 1 Reply Last reply
                                          3

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular