Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. LF: Maneki The Combat Maid

LF: Maneki The Combat Maid

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
33 Posts 8 Posters 3.7k Views 19 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • VaemirV
    VaemirV
    Vaemir
    wrote on last edited by
    #21

    Bump, never give up.

    "Oft hope is born when is all is forlorn."

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • VaemirV
      VaemirV
      Vaemir
      wrote on last edited by
      #22

      The forever bump.

      "Oft hope is born when is all is forlorn."

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • VaemirV
        VaemirV
        Vaemir
        wrote on last edited by
        #23

        Buuuuuuuuuump

        "Oft hope is born when is all is forlorn."

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • RegretsR
          RegretsR
          Regrets
          wrote on last edited by
          #24

          if I ever decide to buy it, I'll surely come here to share it. I'm sure if it was someone else they'd do the same ❤

          boyo1B VaemirV 2 Replies Last reply
          0
          • RegretsR Regrets

            if I ever decide to buy it, I'll surely come here to share it. I'm sure if it was someone else they'd do the same ❤

            boyo1B
            boyo1B
            boyo1
            wrote on last edited by
            #25

            @Regrets 👁 ❤ 🧇🧇🧇

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • RegretsR Regrets

              if I ever decide to buy it, I'll surely come here to share it. I'm sure if it was someone else they'd do the same ❤

              VaemirV
              VaemirV
              Vaemir
              wrote on last edited by
              #26

              @Regrets I'd buy them if I had the funds, but sadly being between jobs kinda hinders the purchasing of things. Haha

              "Oft hope is born when is all is forlorn."

              1 Reply Last reply
              ❤
              0
              • VaemirV
                VaemirV
                Vaemir
                wrote on last edited by
                #27

                Buuuuump

                "Oft hope is born when is all is forlorn."

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • VaemirV
                  VaemirV
                  Vaemir
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #28

                  Buuuump! Pleaseeee. ;_;

                  "Oft hope is born when is all is forlorn."

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • VaemirV
                    VaemirV
                    Vaemir
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #29

                    Buuump

                    "Oft hope is born when is all is forlorn."

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • gнoυllG
                      gнoυllG
                      gнoυll
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #30

                      Boop

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • GKG
                        GKG
                        GK
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #31

                        [register or login to view this hidden content]

                        DM/@ for simple fixes or Quest Conversions
                        (NO EBOY/EGIRL Models)

                        VaemirV 1 Reply Last reply
                        ♥
                        1
                        • GKG GK

                          [register or login to view this hidden content]

                          VaemirV
                          VaemirV
                          Vaemir
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #32

                          @RinoAvail Thanks!

                          "Oft hope is born when is all is forlorn."

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • GKG
                            GKG
                            GK
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #33

                            Remember to add modular avatar to the package as well as VRCFury.

                            DM/@ for simple fixes or Quest Conversions
                            (NO EBOY/EGIRL Models)

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0

                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                            Register Login
                            Reply
                            • Reply as topic
                            Log in to reply
                            • Oldest to Newest
                            • Newest to Oldest
                            • Most Votes


                            • Login

                            • Login or register to search.
                            • First post
                              Last post
                            0
                            • Categories
                            • Recent
                            • Tags
                            • Popular