LF °Nylah by Empathy's Shop
-
@tinykissies Hey, I had this same issue. The fix is actually really easy. For some reason the wrong menu and parameters are on the playable layers and just need to be replaced with the correct ones

-
@tinykissies Hey, I had this same issue. The fix is actually really easy. For some reason the wrong menu and parameters are on the playable layers and just need to be replaced with the correct ones

@VoidAura Okay I will try that!
-
@VoidAura Okay I will try that!
@tinykissies If you don't get it working, shoot me a DM and I'll help you out

-
@tinykissies If you don't get it working, shoot me a DM and I'll help you out

@VoidAura Okay I got you!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

