(FOUND BY ME) Hana オリジナル3Dモデル「-花-Hana-」original 3D model
-
Bought her myself. Just now sharing. Definitely one of my personal favorite avatars. Let me know if there are any updates, I can provide. This is the newest version as of June 20, 2024. Enjoy~

SOURCE: https://xdthelucky.booth.pm/items/5757556
DL:
-
O omgkawaiiangel referenced this topic on
-
@Donut Custom body on this model, so the clothing would have to be made specifically to the body. I have experience in blender so I typically just weight paint my own clothes onto models if they're not available.
-
@Donut If you have anything you want on it, I might be able to make a custom fitting for you (would do for free but it'd be on my own time)
-
If you're FBT, Hana has really good tracking. But if not, frankening it is also a really good idea if you do it with a popular avatar's body!
I didn't think of that. -
@Donut If you have anything you want on it, I might be able to make a custom fitting for you (would do for free but it'd be on my own time)
-
@Disomnia Yes that's true, but i will loose the idddle finger animation right ? and her expressions whe nyou touch her ?
-
Bought her myself. Just now sharing. Definitely one of my personal favorite avatars. Let me know if there are any updates, I can provide. This is the newest version as of June 20, 2024. Enjoy~

SOURCE: https://xdthelucky.booth.pm/items/5757556
DL:
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
