Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Other Assets
  5. any chance i could get these glasses ???

any chance i could get these glasses ???

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Other Assets
25 Posts 14 Posters 4.8k Views 18 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • TheEnigmaT TheEnigma

    @Visaeres did you look over - https://riorei.booth.pm/items/3817779 - For me they didn't work yet so i feel i set them up wrong myself

    There is no other files except for the variants for models

    VisaeresV
    VisaeresV
    Visaeres
    wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @TheEnigma Nah, I figured I set them up wrong at first, so I went back and watched their video on how to set it up. And I did everything correctly evidently, still didn't work sadly..

    Wow that's a lot a' words, too bad I'm not reading em'

    TheEnigmaT 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • VisaeresV Visaeres

      @TheEnigma Nah, I figured I set them up wrong at first, so I went back and watched their video on how to set it up. And I did everything correctly evidently, still didn't work sadly..

      TheEnigmaT
      TheEnigmaT
      TheEnigma
      wrote on last edited by
      #22

      @Visaeres https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFwg8nRLlQs

      I just followed this video and did the merge of the Parameters and FX using AV3 Manager and it worked fine

      VisaeresV 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • TheEnigmaT TheEnigma

        @Visaeres https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFwg8nRLlQs

        I just followed this video and did the merge of the Parameters and FX using AV3 Manager and it worked fine

        VisaeresV
        VisaeresV
        Visaeres
        wrote on last edited by
        #23

        @TheEnigma I did the exact same thing 😕

        Wow that's a lot a' words, too bad I'm not reading em'

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • B
          B
          bebooster
          wrote on last edited by bebooster
          #24

          troubleshooting:

          1 Make sure either you put this directly under the root of your avatar without changing the names of anything
          2 I dont fw AV3 manager as I dont like assets touching my base avatar, you can use VRCFury's full controller component to work around this, Full controller also allows you to rewrite animation paths which allows you to get past troubleshooting #1.
          3 The write defaults for 2 of the animation nodes are OFF while one isnt, its good practice not to do this when making an asset for vrchat but yk, stuff happens

          4 the scale of the glasses contact under "glasses_break/Contacts/Lens" can be made larger to be easier to activate if you wish
          5 the scale constraint under glasses and the parent constraint under glasses_break can both be deleted if you choose to use MA bone proxy for attachment to the head for the parenting, as well as manually scaling the glasses to your liking. if your head scales with interactions such as with head squish prefabs you can add an empty to the head bone and then plug the empty in the scale constraint IF its causing issues for you. Typically not needed.

          5a The scale constraint is applied on the glasses but not on the contact, so scale "glasses break" to scale everything at once. I recommend manual scaling for this reason

          other than that its a very simple installation
          Let me know if you are still struggling

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • CloudyDayC
            CloudyDayC
            CloudyDay
            wrote on last edited by
            #25

            Breakable glasses

            1 Reply Last reply
            0

            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

            Register Login
            Reply
            • Reply as topic
            Log in to reply
            • Oldest to Newest
            • Newest to Oldest
            • Most Votes


            • Login

            • Login or register to search.
            • First post
              Last post
            0
            • Categories
            • Recent
            • Tags
            • Popular