Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Other Assets
  5. Looking for substance painter ver. 10.0.0

Looking for substance painter ver. 10.0.0

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Other Assets
27 Posts 4 Posters 3.0k Views 9 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • MameLoverM
    MameLoverM
    MameLover
    wrote on last edited by
    #21

    I am using 7.zip

    ❤️

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • zeta.zazaZ zeta.zaza

      @MameLover see okay - i think there's been some confusion if you haven't been prompted to enter a password, the .zip you downloaded, the one titled Adobe Substance 3D Painter v10.0.0.3640 Multilingual [FileCR], you extracted that? it's supposed to ask you for a password when you do

      MameLoverM
      MameLoverM
      MameLover
      wrote on last edited by
      #22

      @zeta-zaza yeah that one, I was never asked to put in a password it just downloaded automatically, do I need to redownload?

      ❤️

      zeta.zazaZ 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • MameLoverM MameLover

        @zeta-zaza yeah that one, I was never asked to put in a password it just downloaded automatically, do I need to redownload?

        zeta.zazaZ
        zeta.zazaZ
        zeta.zaza
        wrote on last edited by
        #23

        @MameLover it should ask for a password when you unzip it

        always collecting furry avis and edgy clothes x

        MameLoverM 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • MameLoverM
          MameLoverM
          MameLover
          wrote on last edited by
          #24

          Ok, I'll try to rn i had to go to church at that time

          ❤️

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • zeta.zazaZ zeta.zaza

            @MameLover it should ask for a password when you unzip it

            MameLoverM
            MameLoverM
            MameLover
            wrote on last edited by
            #25

            @zeta-zaza It unzipped! Ok, I was confused lol I'm so sorry abt that I downloaded the package. I was trying to unzip it regularly like with file explorer trying to unzip it and nothing came out thinking that was 7.zip. IM SO SORRY!! While using 7.zip it did work and ask for password im so sorry for that.

            ❤️

            zeta.zazaZ C 2 Replies Last reply
            0
            • MameLoverM MameLover

              @zeta-zaza It unzipped! Ok, I was confused lol I'm so sorry abt that I downloaded the package. I was trying to unzip it regularly like with file explorer trying to unzip it and nothing came out thinking that was 7.zip. IM SO SORRY!! While using 7.zip it did work and ask for password im so sorry for that.

              zeta.zazaZ
              zeta.zazaZ
              zeta.zaza
              wrote on last edited by
              #26

              @MameLover lol no worries!!!!!!!

              always collecting furry avis and edgy clothes x

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • MameLoverM MameLover

                @zeta-zaza It unzipped! Ok, I was confused lol I'm so sorry abt that I downloaded the package. I was trying to unzip it regularly like with file explorer trying to unzip it and nothing came out thinking that was 7.zip. IM SO SORRY!! While using 7.zip it did work and ask for password im so sorry for that.

                C
                C
                CrispyTots
                wrote on last edited by
                #27
                This post is deleted!
                1 Reply Last reply
                0

                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                Register Login
                Reply
                • Reply as topic
                Log in to reply
                • Oldest to Newest
                • Newest to Oldest
                • Most Votes


                • Login

                • Login or register to search.
                • First post
                  Last post
                0
                • Categories
                • Recent
                • Tags
                • Popular