Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Furry Avatars
  5. LF: Loona [VRC + Blender Rig] (Quest Update) ✔ (Found)

LF: Loona [VRC + Blender Rig] (Quest Update) ✔ (Found)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Furry Avatars
furryavatarlooking for
22 Posts 8 Posters 4.2k Views 17 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • M
    M
    mindlessgonzo
    wrote on last edited by
    #21

    Strangely, I can say that I know a quest user who has effects his headset won't display but I as a PC user can see.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • R
      R
      roodboi
      wrote on last edited by
      #22

      I have that effect too. A glaceon I have is normal for my quest, but someone ran up to me and ask "what I'm drinking. It's too early to be drinking that hard." I completely forgot I added the breakable Hennessy bottle to my PC version. The quest menu didn't even show the toggle to turn it off.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0

      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

      Register Login
      Reply
      • Reply as topic
      Log in to reply
      • Oldest to Newest
      • Newest to Oldest
      • Most Votes


      • Login

      • Login or register to search.
      • First post
        Last post
      0
      • Categories
      • Recent
      • Tags
      • Popular