Looking for [ Elleia ] VRC Avatar
-
Bump for fullset!
-
bump for 3.03
-
-
bump Elleia Ver3.03
-
bump Ver3.03
-
bump Ver3.03
-
bump Ver3.03
-
bump Ver3.03
-
bump Ver3.03
-
bump Ver3.03
-
bump Ver3.03
-
bump Ver3.03
-
bump Ver3.03
-
bump Ver3.03
-
bump Ver3.03
-
bump Ver3.03
@youxikong007 I am very late friend, here. Could not get extra outfit, sorry.
-
@youxikong007 I am very late friend, here. Could not get extra outfit, sorry.
@ReiRei OMG! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!! Thanks



-
System moved this topic from Looking for... on
-
@youxikong007 I am very late friend, here. Could not get extra outfit, sorry.
The tail toggle doesn't seem to be working. Any idea on how to fix it?
EDIT: It seems like changing Modular Avatar version to 1.10.0 worked.
-
@ReiRei bump for 3.05,thanks in advance!
-
@ReiRei bump for 3.05,thanks in advance!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better ๐
Register Login