LF GodMagician when she releases c:
-
I'm gonna make sure that I grab this while I can!!
-
@RAAHH It's here but when I try to download it, it never goes any faster than a few Kb/s https://vrmodels.store/avatars/40086-godmagician.html
-
-
@BLACK0NYX Thank you so much!
-
Is anyone having an issue with the V 1.2 breasts looking pixelated or polygonal when the push up and big breast blendshapes are being used??
Edit: https://imgur.com/a/71uQsi0 this is the only way I can post a photo of it, because the website's servers seem to be having trouble
-
Sorry to bump an old thread like this, but have there been any updates on that avatar since 1.2?
-
Is anyone having an issue with the V 1.2 breasts looking pixelated or polygonal when the push up and big breast blendshapes are being used??
Edit: https://imgur.com/a/71uQsi0 this is the only way I can post a photo of it, because the website's servers seem to be having trouble
This post is deleted! -
This post is deleted!
-
3 3epy_kitt3n referenced this topic on
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login