LF: Hazbin Hotel Lilith Avatars
-
Looking for these Lilith Avatars by ~Tao Tao~ available through their discord T-T
-
i do.
-
i do.
@cloakanddagger I have the Waitress 2.0 only
-
@cloakanddagger I have the Waitress 2.0 only
@zsflaw anything helps. Your contribution is always wanted even if it is only a piece of the puzzle. Post it if you please. thank you.
-
@zsflaw anything helps. Your contribution is always wanted even if it is only a piece of the puzzle. Post it if you please. thank you.
@cloakanddagger do u have discord?
-
@cloakanddagger I have the Waitress 2.0 only
@zsflaw I'm interested!
-
@zsflaw I'm interested!
-
-
@Tusker @MissVampz @Tiramisuchan @CCJ21 @cloakanddagger
Pls use unity 2019 and I don't know what shaders where used on this since it's ripped. But I did make a FBX you can edit( If there are any issues u can text me.) -
@Tusker @MissVampz @Tiramisuchan @CCJ21 @cloakanddagger
Pls use unity 2019 and I don't know what shaders where used on this since it's ripped. But I did make a FBX you can edit( If there are any issues u can text me.) -
@Tusker @MissVampz @Tiramisuchan @CCJ21 @cloakanddagger
Pls use unity 2019 and I don't know what shaders where used on this since it's ripped. But I did make a FBX you can edit( If there are any issues u can text me.) -
@zsflaw hey, sorry to bother you, but the link says the file isnt available anymore. Could you upload the fbx file again with all the textures? Thank you!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
