LF Personal 4th Dimensional Room for any avatar
-
-
-
this was on vrchive, missing the tutorial but if you can figure it out looks like its all there
-
this was on vrchive, missing the tutorial but if you can figure it out looks like its all there
@Redlobster676 I truly appreciate your sharing. However, I would like to ask if there is a version 1.2.2 or higher available, as I really need it. I encountered a fatal bug while using version 1.2.1
please,i need this -
-
-
-
-
System moved this topic from Looking for... on
-
Bump for latest version, this is absolutely a cool as fuck gimmick!
-
-
this looks pretty sick honestly bump for the updated version
-
Bump...

-
Bump
-
Bump update
-
-
-
BUMPPPPPP
-
-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
