LF: Valentines/Spicy worlds (NSFW/SFW) (Updated 04/03/25)
-
@RAAAAAAAA W, tysm for the link to that!
I'm hoping I might find any other nsfw worlds that may or may not have been ripped and posted in there already, but I did find that PDPro download!
Time to figure out how to upload it without breaking everything
@RexariaTheFirst fr I want to give it a shot but I dont know the first thing about world uploading
Avatars? I can figure that out but worlds I am completely blind information wise HAHA godspeed lmao -
please help @RAAAAAAAA
https://forum.ripper.store/topic/68090/lf-code-for-this-purple-dungeon-pro-s-world

(Purple Dungeon Pro S By Tmbleweeed07) - this world needs a code to enter
https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_85f17ea8-769b-4f85-8f08-cb43cdd613c9/info

-
please help @RAAAAAAAA
https://forum.ripper.store/topic/68090/lf-code-for-this-purple-dungeon-pro-s-world

(Purple Dungeon Pro S By Tmbleweeed07) - this world needs a code to enter
https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_85f17ea8-769b-4f85-8f08-cb43cdd613c9/info

@VelvetteCakeYT ??? Not too sure why you @'d me when I'm literally asking for help on that post? Not sure what you expect me to do in this topic either when I'm trying to get answers in my own lmao?????
-
@VelvetteCakeYT ??? Not too sure why you @'d me when I'm literally asking for help on that post? Not sure what you expect me to do in this topic either when I'm trying to get answers in my own lmao?????
@RAAAAAAAA im just trying to help that's all i was hoping if someone has the code for that world yet
i came a cross to your post, i wanted to help alright -
This post is deleted!
-
bump for this world ERP CLUB≺East Asia≻ it needs a code
https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_26983c7e-ef83-494d-8243-2c2835afb8fe/info


-
bump for Purple Dungeon Pro S - it needs a code to enter


-
bump for codes!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
The ERP Club East Asia one will probably need to be ripped since there isn't actually a code handed out to people. Only moderators put the codes into group instances and then is it allowed for people to join.

Images taken from the group specific to that world -
sooo how do we get in the group?
-
bump for Purple Dungeon Pro S code!
-
so the discord inc in the purple dungeon also doesn't work so there's no way to go with that, and you don't find shit if you google meta builders
-
and a little more digging, i did get into their discord server. They sell worlds so this is a private uploaded one someone got their grubby hands on the link and only the guy who uploaded it knows the code
-
sooo how do we get in the group?
@oggamer7116 you look on the creators page after clicking the east asia world, view creator, go into their groups, then find the East Asia H party group with a discord linked to it lmao? https://vrchat.com/home/group/grp_52200cb1-6b0f-4ed8-a72d-9f73c9ee8478
And as for the Purple Dungeon S code thing, yeah, obviously, but it doesn't hurt to see if anyone else has known about this world and knows the code or have any willing individual do deeper digging/straight up ripping to try and share it
-
Bump for Purple Dungeon Pro S code!
-
does anyone here have the code for the purple dungeon world yet?
-
Does anyone here know the code for GiGi's MMD & Chill world?

-
Does anyone here know the code for GiGi's MMD & Chill world?

-
@VelvetteCakeYT if you know how to get codes from the password system i can send the vrcw for it. i have zero clue how to do it so if you wanna take a look ill send it
@agent287 you know the number code for V.I.P - Lead dancer - Backup dancers?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login