LF: Valentines/Spicy worlds (NSFW/SFW) (Updated 04/03/25)
-
Bump.. any updates?
-
Bump~
-
Trying to make a thread for those also looking for worlds! both public and non-publics appreciated!
Please send your suggestions below and I'll add what I can over the next few days
(Disclaimer: I do not update this post much anymore, but please be sure to check the comments for updated links in the future!)| SFW |
#1 - Love Desires 2.0; https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_f0c6cba5-5144-4d27-a35c-f2f0ca31afbf
#2 - Soft Seduction; https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_3701bfd2-0549-4f54-b504-45939800a69b
#3 - Heaven Sent; https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_87a4557d-302e-4dae-9b29-c5dc96ee6168| NSFW |
#1 - Purple Dungeon World; https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_b3a6d4c6-d1e5-4cfb-8585-5a7cb140ea7c | (New link up!) Ty Murxef!
#2 - Chimeras Playroom; Link https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_25eb6b6b-0b51-43b2-a4d0-eecfde7a9bdc (New link up) Ty Hieroku!
#3 - Demons Den https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_ab70407b-59ab-4fdf-8ca4-eaea57bbaec1 | (No longer works!)
#4 - Devils Den https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_6e10b7c8-8aff-4096-a472-63f0ed116805 | Ty
Dangernoodle48!| Patreon that have NSFW Worlds | Disclaimer: You have to pay for the patreons in order to access them, please go support the creators!
#1 - KireNeko Patreon has multiple NSFW Worlds with many spicy features!@Budd can we get a update on the world links for Chimeras Playroom and Demon Den? If possible that would be great
Chimera playroom was a funny world
Please and thank!
-
anyone have the old and new shangira-la world?
-
anyone have the old and new shangira-la world?
-
yes, thank you @RAAAAAAAA
-
Bump for any new worlds
-
bump for purple dungeon unity!
-
bump for any more links!
-
https://forum.ripper.store/post/1006816 this insane, beautiful, glorious person has a shitton of worlds they've ripped with this link here leading to a Purple Dungeon Pro download! (I've reacted to the correct link with a purple heart so y'all know which one it is!)
-
https://forum.ripper.store/post/1006816 this insane, beautiful, glorious person has a shitton of worlds they've ripped with this link here leading to a Purple Dungeon Pro download! (I've reacted to the correct link with a purple heart so y'all know which one it is!)
@RAAAAAAAA W, tysm for the link to that!
I'm hoping I might find any other nsfw worlds that may or may not have been ripped and posted in there already, but I did find that PDPro download!
Time to figure out how to upload it without breaking everything
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login