LF: Valentines/Spicy worlds (NSFW/SFW) (Updated 04/03/25)
-
@CuteVerosikaYT ME I DID LOL, the code changes every 30 seconds and when the supporter/vip whoever leaves the world everyone gets bugged out. Im trying to find someone ti rebuild VRCW's of Kirenekos worlds idk why ur linking worlds no one can use here lol
im gonna elaborate a lil more on this for future readers - even if anyone GOT a code, Kireneko uses a discord to patron link. It also links to ur vrchat.
Even with a code youll be unable to do much without paying
-
im gonna elaborate a lil more on this for future readers - even if anyone GOT a code, Kireneko uses a discord to patron link. It also links to ur vrchat.
Even with a code youll be unable to do much without paying
@B1gt1ttyg0thgurl oooh ah i see, i just wanted to see the room looks like inside, i like to look threw cool new stuff in world i never been too
-
This post is deleted!
-
[[topic:post-is-deleted]]
@gojosatoruisgay code for this one?
-
im gonna elaborate a lil more on this for future readers - even if anyone GOT a code, Kireneko uses a discord to patron link. It also links to ur vrchat.
Even with a code youll be unable to do much without paying
@B1gt1ttyg0thgurl I am supported to KireNeko and I have access to all of their NSFW worlds. It wouldn't matter if I gave you all the codes because the code refreshes/randomly generates a new code every 30 seconds.
So, its obsolete, unless you get age verified and support KireNeko on patreon.Even if, for example, I were to let you inside the world, give you the code, you get access to those worlds, If I were to leave the world and let you stay there, you would be kicked/ booted out of the world automatically too.
-
@B1gt1ttyg0thgurl I am supported to KireNeko and I have access to all of their NSFW worlds. It wouldn't matter if I gave you all the codes because the code refreshes/randomly generates a new code every 30 seconds.
So, its obsolete, unless you get age verified and support KireNeko on patreon.Even if, for example, I were to let you inside the world, give you the code, you get access to those worlds, If I were to leave the world and let you stay there, you would be kicked/ booted out of the world automatically too.
Oops, sorry. I replied to the wrong person...
-
@gojosatoruisgay code for this one?
This post is deleted! -
Do you know any groups that use these worlds?
Or anyone that wants to rec some fun and active groups that use lewd worlds for ERP like that, I'm interested in mostly Anime-style though. Thanks

-
Do you know any groups that use these worlds?
Or anyone that wants to rec some fun and active groups that use lewd worlds for ERP like that, I'm interested in mostly Anime-style though. Thanks

@Mischief9944 if you join a erp group like east asia [going under a rebrand], Lastation etc they hold events...
-
@Mischief9944 if you join a erp group like east asia [going under a rebrand], Lastation etc they hold events...
@B1gt1ttyg0thgurl Lastation holds events but they rarely, if ever hold events in private nsfw worlds- I honestly don't even think it's allowed? Last time I saw a private world up for a group instance it got cancelled rather quickly. They only hold instances in worlds that are publicly available (Still group only, of course.)
-
@B1gt1ttyg0thgurl Lastation holds events but they rarely, if ever hold events in private nsfw worlds- I honestly don't even think it's allowed? Last time I saw a private world up for a group instance it got cancelled rather quickly. They only hold instances in worlds that are publicly available (Still group only, of course.)
@RAAAAAAAA i think it is allowed but vrchat just dosent want the group to be like obvs a erp group [east asia did get in ALOT of trouble tho cus of it]
and is it rare now? i havent look in there server in ages and i swear they use to hold events in their own worlds? if they stopped im not shocked but the servers huge why not utilize that lol...
-
@RAAAAAAAA i think it is allowed but vrchat just dosent want the group to be like obvs a erp group [east asia did get in ALOT of trouble tho cus of it]
and is it rare now? i havent look in there server in ages and i swear they use to hold events in their own worlds? if they stopped im not shocked but the servers huge why not utilize that lol...
@B1gt1ttyg0thgurl I mean you even said it yourself: VRC doesn't want groups to be obvious ERP groups and that they'll get in trouble for it. East Asia needed to be remade after getting deleted and Lastation actually did get deleted for a hot minute before the owner managed to get things back up and running with VRChats help. It's just too risky is all using private worlds instead of publicly available ones

The only worlds I remember them holding in in their own uploads is Aria's Lewd Truth or Dare but even then- That's publicly available and they have their own set up to use horny things in group only invites.
VRC is stupid as shit with this sort of stuff unfortunately, so a lot of group owners need to be careful.
-
Don't forget RBN, Rather Be Nude. They don't hold ERP sessions, and they were removed for something out of their control, for the most part. Someone decided to make an instance, with a name against the TOS. Instead of the Instance creator punished, the Group owner was, and the group was "removed". Seen they were able to regain it, and nothing was altered as though it was never removed.
-
@B1gt1ttyg0thgurl I mean you even said it yourself: VRC doesn't want groups to be obvious ERP groups and that they'll get in trouble for it. East Asia needed to be remade after getting deleted and Lastation actually did get deleted for a hot minute before the owner managed to get things back up and running with VRChats help. It's just too risky is all using private worlds instead of publicly available ones

The only worlds I remember them holding in in their own uploads is Aria's Lewd Truth or Dare but even then- That's publicly available and they have their own set up to use horny things in group only invites.
VRC is stupid as shit with this sort of stuff unfortunately, so a lot of group owners need to be careful.
@RAAAAAAAA why is vrchat immune to the fact majority of their player base is gooners (friendly fire!!) They would loose so much of the player base if they went fully pg
-
@RAAAAAAAA why is vrchat immune to the fact majority of their player base is gooners (friendly fire!!) They would loose so much of the player base if they went fully pg
@B1gt1ttyg0thgurl I think it is mostly for the sake of legality, partnerships, and the biggest issue that little timmy will get a quest for christmas and wont be looked over by his parents and then VRCHAT will get in trouble. That's the biggest issue mostly, the minors not being monitored tbh
-
@CRONIX228 i think its 2580
-
bumpy
-
I ran into these today ->
https://xxxchimeraxxx.itch.io/realm-34
https://xxxchimeraxxx.itch.io/fapnaf-ai
https://xxxchimeraxxx.itch.io/shygalbeatdown
https://xxxchimeraxxx.itch.io/chimeras-erotic-sounds-and-particles-system-for-vrchat-worlds
The creator is the person who made that one FNIA World, Which was taken down but I think that realm 34 has them but not sure.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

. ⟢
⁄⁄͈ . ᴗ͈)