LF: Valentines/Spicy worlds (NSFW/SFW) (Updated 04/03/25)
-
anyone got a working Purple Dungeon unity world? Been looking for awhile lol, someone had it but lost it..
-
bump code
-
does anyone here have the code to Lilith's Lounge By Saiyahime?
https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_9af94bc1-3780-4b85-9d9d-a4e880fb2468/info

-
bump for code
-
eat eat at ea dont get them banned plz dont be a nerd ~
https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_06eeb3f5-dd81-4c56-b2cd-ee836ddf6fdb/info
https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_74909d80-8e90-4600-8b45-df02d137530f/info
https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_3aa9e5fd-d7e7-4769-8397-5e786e241e68/info [havent looked at this one yet]
https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_9a7eb5a0-e2c5-4382-9739-625bfe121c84/info
https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_6ad30aa6-7467-4c96-aeb7-fa366782b880/info [not rlly nsfw but some of u might enjoy it]
https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_2efd6eb1-61be-4a52-a539-e1deb741b58b/info -
bump for Lilith's Lounge By Saiyahime code
-
bump for Lilith's Lounge By Saiyahime code
-
https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_85f17ea8-769b-4f85-8f08-cb43cdd613c9/info Here is Purple Dungeon Pro S but idk the code.
@LunarFazbear I dumped the world but I have no experience in decompiling udon
-
-
@CuteVerosikaYT Looked into it, there is only a hard-coded whitelist no code. Anytime you press enter, it will just check against that list.
@kittymaid ah i see, but it seems Lilith's Lounge By Saiyahime does use code to enter and i don't know the code number =/
-
@kittymaid i been in the Jest H video world like hour ago it looks cool and interesting
-
Any nsfw worlds with toys and stuff? And is there any with male npcs?
-
if anyone finds worlds on jinxxy that arent stupid expensive ill drop the files when i get money
-
Any nsfw worlds with toys and stuff? And is there any with male npcs?
@fennixmybeloved Bro that's so real! I know KireNeko's Cyber Sex world has a few male NPCs
-
@fennixmybeloved Bro that's so real! I know KireNeko's Cyber Sex world has a few male NPCs
@BigBestUniqua Can you send me the link in a private message?
-
@fennixmybeloved Bro that's so real! I know KireNeko's Cyber Sex world has a few male NPCs
@BigBestUniqua may I also get the link
-
if someone can 100% assure me they will rip kireNeko's worlds ill sub to the pateron and invite ppl to the worlds, Aslong as im sent the vrcw's so i can go beg ppl to rebuild it lol
IF i can invite ppl none the less?? idk how it works so ig ill find out if anyone reaches out

-
if someone can 100% assure me they will rip kireNeko's worlds ill sub to the pateron and invite ppl to the worlds, Aslong as im sent the vrcw's so i can go beg ppl to rebuild it lol
IF i can invite ppl none the less?? idk how it works so ig ill find out if anyone reaches out

@B1gt1ttyg0thgurl I know there is one person who rips worlds on here, I can try finding them and @ ting them here in to see if they'd wanna help out
-
@B1gt1ttyg0thgurl I know there is one person who rips worlds on here, I can try finding them and @ ting them here in to see if they'd wanna help out
@Baphometscurse yes yes tysm!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

. ⟢
⁄⁄͈ . ᴗ͈)