Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. Ultimate NSFW Toy Chica Model

Ultimate NSFW Toy Chica Model

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved NSFW
124 Posts 62 Posters 29.9k Views 134 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • SadakoS Sadako

    okay so I want to make this clear, I made gestures for it but I can't rig it if anybody could rig the edit I've done I would do the unity package.
    🔗 Download Link (drive.google.com)

    FalconDutyXDF
    FalconDutyXDF
    FalconDutyXD
    wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @whoknows21 is the unity package done?

    SadakoS 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • FalconDutyXDF FalconDutyXD

      @whoknows21 is the unity package done?

      SadakoS
      SadakoS
      Sadako
      wrote on last edited by
      #22

      @FalconDutyXD sadly I gave up ages ago when it was so difficult to set up and kept breaking

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • O
        O
        OrangeBeeee
        wrote on last edited by
        #23

        aw dang

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • JazeSlimShadyJ
          JazeSlimShadyJ
          JazeSlimShady
          wrote on last edited by
          #24

          cuh

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • kutunga tinkiK
            kutunga tinkiK
            kutunga tinki
            wrote on last edited by
            #25

            is there anyone who still trying?

            i have specific teastes~

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • 2 2Biryukov2

              If possible could anyone transform this model into unity and make it Vrchat ready?
              c2f55360-517b-432b-ac8b-bde3002412ca-image.png

              DM me if you want the model or can make it into a vrchat ready avatar.

              Sh1tster69#3376

              INSERT_NAME_HEREI
              INSERT_NAME_HEREI
              INSERT_NAME_HERE
              wrote on last edited by
              #26
              This post is deleted!
              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • INSERT_NAME_HEREI
                INSERT_NAME_HEREI
                INSERT_NAME_HERE
                wrote on last edited by
                #27

                okay apparently I didn't bump it right
                so uh bump

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • K
                  K
                  KumaLight35
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #28

                  bump for rigged and unity package

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • ModyCavrickM
                    ModyCavrickM
                    ModyCavrick
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #29

                    im takin a crack at it

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • INSERT_NAME_HEREI
                      INSERT_NAME_HEREI
                      INSERT_NAME_HERE
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #30

                      bump
                      this model looks so good the amount of potential it has to be an avatar is too much and I need it

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • V
                        V
                        Valorant Goblin
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #31

                        What's all missing? Maybe I can help transform things for a unity file?

                        S INSERT_NAME_HEREI 2 Replies Last reply
                        0
                        • V Valorant Goblin

                          What's all missing? Maybe I can help transform things for a unity file?

                          S
                          S
                          SHEEEPY
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #32

                          @Verdy plss bro

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • V Valorant Goblin

                            What's all missing? Maybe I can help transform things for a unity file?

                            INSERT_NAME_HEREI
                            INSERT_NAME_HEREI
                            INSERT_NAME_HERE
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #33

                            @Verdy yeah that'd be great i actually have the files of what was left off for the last guy that was working on it

                            V 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • INSERT_NAME_HEREI INSERT_NAME_HERE

                              @Verdy yeah that'd be great i actually have the files of what was left off for the last guy that was working on it

                              V
                              V
                              Valorant Goblin
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #34

                              @BUNNYTO

                              At best I can convert the blender assetes into usable unity parts, alongside getting the textures needed to paint the materials to be just like the blender one, lemme know when I can help. :3

                              INSERT_NAME_HEREI 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • V Valorant Goblin

                                @BUNNYTO

                                At best I can convert the blender assetes into usable unity parts, alongside getting the textures needed to paint the materials to be just like the blender one, lemme know when I can help. :3

                                INSERT_NAME_HEREI
                                INSERT_NAME_HEREI
                                INSERT_NAME_HERE
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #35

                                @Verdy yeah I'm not sure if you got my private DM but I sent you the files of what was left over from the previous guy that was working on this model

                                also bump

                                V 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • INSERT_NAME_HEREI INSERT_NAME_HERE

                                  @Verdy yeah I'm not sure if you got my private DM but I sent you the files of what was left over from the previous guy that was working on this model

                                  also bump

                                  V
                                  V
                                  Valorant Goblin
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #36

                                  @INSERT_NAME_HERE
                                  Sorry for late replay, I'll see what I can do soon.

                                  INSERT_NAME_HEREI 3 Replies Last reply
                                  0
                                  • V Valorant Goblin

                                    @INSERT_NAME_HERE
                                    Sorry for late replay, I'll see what I can do soon.

                                    INSERT_NAME_HEREI
                                    INSERT_NAME_HEREI
                                    INSERT_NAME_HERE
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #37

                                    @Verdy epic

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • 2 2Biryukov2

                                      If possible could anyone transform this model into unity and make it Vrchat ready?
                                      c2f55360-517b-432b-ac8b-bde3002412ca-image.png

                                      DM me if you want the model or can make it into a vrchat ready avatar.

                                      Sh1tster69#3376

                                      P
                                      P
                                      Pakki
                                      wrote on last edited by Pakki
                                      #38

                                      @2Biryukov2 I read this as in 60$ reward and I would've definitely done it I do this all the time. I'd honestly do this for 20

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • V Valorant Goblin

                                        @INSERT_NAME_HERE
                                        Sorry for late replay, I'll see what I can do soon.

                                        INSERT_NAME_HEREI
                                        INSERT_NAME_HEREI
                                        INSERT_NAME_HERE
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #39

                                        @Verdy so any progress?

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • INSERT_NAME_HEREI
                                          INSERT_NAME_HEREI
                                          INSERT_NAME_HERE
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #40

                                          @Sonic6908 damn Sonic I didn't know you were into these kind of bitches

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular