Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. manuka/selestia bodyswap?

manuka/selestia bodyswap?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Uncategorized
22 Posts 14 Posters 7.0k Views 9 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Thisfufu69T Thisfufu69

    @Real-Ladylight Yes, i do actually need. I do have Selestia
    But why use manuka as bodybase?

    Real LadylightR
    Real LadylightR
    Real Ladylight
    wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @Thisfufu69 i said that only because is the title of the topic, selestia body usually the best for bodyswaps

    @weirdweed said in manuka/selestia bodyswap?:

    anyone knows what is the base they using in thie pic?

    that swimsuit its only for kikyo, moe, selestia, manuka, imeris and lime,
    but if i have to guess i think they are using kikyo and Moe

    1 Reply Last reply
    😊
    0
    • therabbitholeT
      therabbitholeT
      therabbithole
      wrote on last edited by
      #22

      I just did an edit for the Selestia base where I swapped her head with Shinra's head. I did everything in blender. It's probably best to do it in blender as well because you need to adjust the head just right and sculpt around the neck to clean it up otherwise you will see the obvious cut between the head and body mesh. It's important to get rid of all bones related to the original head because it will only confuse Unity later down the line. I will also highly suggest you do as much as you can in blender because you can clean things up a lot easier in blender and make sure everything get parented. For some reason the converse never wants to work properly in unity so I've been pulling the fbx from all the prefabs into blender instead, gives you a chance to customize blendshapes as well.

      I might actually be able to figure this out because I just came across an avatar last night that looked exactly like one of those, my friend said he would send a link to where he got it, apparently off some guy's gumroad, it should have info on what bases he used, etc. I'll post as soon as I get the link, hopefully it helps lol

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • System moved this topic from Looking for... on

      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

      Register Login
      Reply
      • Reply as topic
      Log in to reply
      • Oldest to Newest
      • Newest to Oldest
      • Most Votes


      • Login

      • Login or register to search.
      • First post
        Last post
      0
      • Categories
      • Recent
      • Tags
      • Popular