LF: [VRC Hair] yeti
-
is there one for maya
-
@Meow Sorry I didn't see this! They didn't make it for Maya ;-;
@lunatic Reuploaded to workupload, sorry I don't have all of the textutes
EDIT: Full shared here https://forum.ripper.store/topic/7453/lf-anka-yeti-hair/4?_=1686601849118
@sarameesh its okay and i think i could fit the selestia one for her both with her so close to each other thank u
-
@Meow Sorry I didn't see this! They didn't make it for Maya ;-;
@lunatic Reuploaded to workupload, sorry I don't have all of the textutes
EDIT: Full shared here https://forum.ripper.store/topic/7453/lf-anka-yeti-hair/4?_=1686601849118
-
System moved this topic from Looking for... on
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better đź’—
Register Login