LF: Luxeira | Deira | VRChat Avatar
-
outside of vrmodels
-
bump
-
-
I always found this one to be my preferred AVI out of all of them, so I purchased the full version and uploaded it to pixeldrain

@LUVR1PS You are a hero, get this person the upvotes they deserve.
-
I always found this one to be my preferred AVI out of all of them, so I purchased the full version and uploaded it to pixeldrain

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login