WHISPURR ; [PC/QUEST/VRCFT] by COZU
-
-
@Dyzzi_VR Be our hero!
-
@Dyzzi_VR plsss
-
-
-
@Dyzzi_VR ily
-
-
-
-
bummp for ft version
-
@Dyzzi_VR THANK YOU
-
-
-
-
TYSM!!

also for those wondering about the FT possibly not working, if it is the one downloaded today this is from Cozu's server:
"Sorry to my face trackers, I finally got a step in the right direction after 7 hours of wracking my brain... I am slowly remaking animations and making sure they work so I won't have the FT version done until tomorrow... if you don't mind not being able to look up and down you can download your files now - I promise I'm working really hard to fix these issues, thank you for being patient"
She has not updated with a fix as of this post.
-
TYSM!!

also for those wondering about the FT possibly not working, if it is the one downloaded today this is from Cozu's server:
"Sorry to my face trackers, I finally got a step in the right direction after 7 hours of wracking my brain... I am slowly remaking animations and making sure they work so I won't have the FT version done until tomorrow... if you don't mind not being able to look up and down you can download your files now - I promise I'm working really hard to fix these issues, thank you for being patient"
She has not updated with a fix as of this post.
@jackalrabbit ik but it doesnt even have the icon or blendshapes for the facetracking. shes fixing it bc u cant look up or down. so i dont think it is the ft ver
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
