Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. i will get you any vrca u want

i will get you any vrca u want

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
vrca convertvrca ripsvrca dumprippingripping avatarripping helpripping requestreuploaderfreevrcacachecache grabbing
62 Posts 23 Posters 670 Views 5 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • P
    P
    pock5879
    wrote last edited by
    #41

    Please,Thank you so much!!

    https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_44c0d09a-b15e-491d-992d-230c49ab8042
    https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_2df57927-401f-4cb2-9fa9-18aac0ebd3a3
    https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_081026f2-b595-46be-b93a-284206322379
    https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_82cdcc23-d809-4761-aeb0-4f085dd6e86f

    irelia_kamadaI 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • irelia_kamadaI irelia_kamada

      @Y6ji83sf hi i got all of it, the avatars and the worlds, for this one, cuz this one took me time, i want you to upvote all my posts in here please! and btw here u go 🔗 Download Link (pixeldrain.com)

      Y6ji83sfY
      Y6ji83sfY
      Y6ji83sf
      wrote last edited by
      #42

      @irelia_kamada Thank you so much! I'll go upvote them now ❤

      I try to help people find assets when I can, it's not necessary but I'd appreciate upvotes!

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • irelia_kamadaI irelia_kamada

        @Y6ji83sf hi i got all of it, the avatars and the worlds, for this one, cuz this one took me time, i want you to upvote all my posts in here please! and btw here u go 🔗 Download Link (pixeldrain.com)

        Y6ji83sfY
        Y6ji83sfY
        Y6ji83sf
        wrote last edited by
        #43

        @irelia_kamada It seems like I'm limited to 5 upvotes on one user per day so it'll take me a few days to get through them, I'll make sure to though!

        I try to help people find assets when I can, it's not necessary but I'd appreciate upvotes!

        irelia_kamadaI 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • irelia_kamadaI irelia_kamada

          @CooperLizard here u i got u 🔗 Download Link (pixeldrain.com) please upvote >.<

          C
          C
          CooperLizard
          wrote last edited by
          #44

          @irelia_kamada thanks

          irelia_kamadaI 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Y6ji83sfY Y6ji83sf

            @irelia_kamada It seems like I'm limited to 5 upvotes on one user per day so it'll take me a few days to get through them, I'll make sure to though!

            irelia_kamadaI
            irelia_kamadaI
            irelia_kamada
            wrote last edited by
            #45

            @Y6ji83sf aww thank chu if u need any other vrca just lemme know >.<

            1 Reply Last reply
            ❤
            0
            • C CooperLizard

              @irelia_kamada thanks

              irelia_kamadaI
              irelia_kamadaI
              irelia_kamada
              wrote last edited by
              #46

              @CooperLizard you welcome :3

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Rabidbean3713R Rabidbean3713

                im not sure if you can rip blacklisted avis but if you can this one pls

                https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_335af8de-ed80-4d8b-9eb2-004d3f0b5bda

                irelia_kamadaI
                irelia_kamadaI
                irelia_kamada
                wrote last edited by
                #47

                @Rabidbean3713 ofc i can! i can get any avatar i want or world here u go [register or login to view this hidden content] please upvote >.<

                1 Reply Last reply
                2
                • P pock5879

                  Please,Thank you so much!!

                  https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_44c0d09a-b15e-491d-992d-230c49ab8042
                  https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_2df57927-401f-4cb2-9fa9-18aac0ebd3a3
                  https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_081026f2-b595-46be-b93a-284206322379
                  https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_82cdcc23-d809-4761-aeb0-4f085dd6e86f

                  irelia_kamadaI
                  irelia_kamadaI
                  irelia_kamada
                  wrote last edited by
                  #48

                  @pock5879 here u go [register or login to view this hidden content] please upvote >.<

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  2
                  • Cupid_BowC
                    Cupid_BowC
                    Cupid_Bow
                    wrote last edited by
                    #49

                    PLEASEEE THESE THREE ❤️

                    GHOST https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_b16f2e4e-f6a4-4d37-b60f-f84695b4d08a

                    PAWSOCKIESSS https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_60549949-c3d1-4839-a7d9-4a73b1bf1332

                    LOVE https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_b45ad6f9-32fb-468e-8ece-a00a1b11fe35

                    irelia_kamadaI 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • irelia_kamadaI irelia_kamada

                      if you want some avatar just post it here and i will get you the vrca, it must be public one! only thing i want in return is upvote >.<

                      KittyKat096K
                      KittyKat096K
                      KittyKat096
                      wrote last edited by
                      #50

                      @irelia_kamada https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_b45ad6f9-32fb-468e-8ece-a00a1b11fe35

                      irelia_kamadaI 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Cupid_BowC Cupid_Bow

                        PLEASEEE THESE THREE ❤️

                        GHOST https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_b16f2e4e-f6a4-4d37-b60f-f84695b4d08a

                        PAWSOCKIESSS https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_60549949-c3d1-4839-a7d9-4a73b1bf1332

                        LOVE https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_b45ad6f9-32fb-468e-8ece-a00a1b11fe35

                        irelia_kamadaI
                        irelia_kamadaI
                        irelia_kamada
                        wrote last edited by
                        #51

                        @Cupid_Bow here u go [register or login to view this hidden content] please upvote >.<

                        Cupid_BowC 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • KittyKat096K KittyKat096

                          @irelia_kamada https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_b45ad6f9-32fb-468e-8ece-a00a1b11fe35

                          irelia_kamadaI
                          irelia_kamadaI
                          irelia_kamada
                          wrote last edited by
                          #52

                          @KittyKat096 here u go [register or login to view this hidden content] please upvote >.<

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • T
                            T
                            thelittlestbunni
                            wrote last edited by
                            #53

                            Heyy! Could I get some help?

                            Model: https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_e6d2faed-539e-4cdc-a909-e767b4fe76da

                            Thank you!

                            irelia_kamadaI 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • irelia_kamadaI irelia_kamada

                              @thelittlestbunni here u go 🔗 Download Link (pixeldrain.com) please upvote >.<

                              T
                              T
                              thelittlestbunni
                              wrote last edited by
                              #54

                              @irelia_kamada I want to apologize for assuming it was corrupted. I figured out how to get the model! Thank you!! I'm very new to ripped avatars!! ❤

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • T thelittlestbunni

                                Heyy! Could I get some help?

                                Model: https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_e6d2faed-539e-4cdc-a909-e767b4fe76da

                                Thank you!

                                irelia_kamadaI
                                irelia_kamadaI
                                irelia_kamada
                                wrote last edited by
                                #55

                                @thelittlestbunni here u go when you can upvote me please [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • irelia_kamadaI irelia_kamada

                                  @Cupid_Bow here u go [register or login to view this hidden content] please upvote >.<

                                  Cupid_BowC
                                  Cupid_BowC
                                  Cupid_Bow
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #56

                                  @irelia_kamada AHHH THANKS SO MUCH I UPVOTEDDD

                                  irelia_kamadaI 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Cupid_BowC Cupid_Bow

                                    @irelia_kamada AHHH THANKS SO MUCH I UPVOTEDDD

                                    irelia_kamadaI
                                    irelia_kamadaI
                                    irelia_kamada
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #57

                                    @Cupid_Bow you welcome :3

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • replyR
                                      replyR
                                      reply
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #58

                                      https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_c87bc339-37ff-4dcb-a1a6-8c8ce2e2b8d7 Thank you!

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • Rem_best124R
                                        Rem_best124R
                                        Rem_best124
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #59

                                        https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_1b05d521-5c15-4759-9bb8-2ae8e0050182 😆

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • deltazD
                                          deltazD
                                          deltaz
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #60

                                          https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_41ccf835-5fe8-4dad-96b1-b14261a2de58

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular