Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. β€· β™‘ β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹† VRCHAT Rip Requests & World Rips FINISHED β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹† β™‘ •

β€· β™‘ β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹† VRCHAT Rip Requests & World Rips FINISHED β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹† β™‘ •

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
vrca ripsrip requestsworld requestsvrcafiles
175 Posts 90 Posters 4.5k Views 17 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • 粉ι›ͺ粉
    粉ι›ͺ粉
    粉ι›ͺ
    wrote last edited by
    #153

    Alrighty Time for the finished requests ➺ HERE IS UR LINK ➺ LOOK AT THE LIST PLZ
    Ty @redream for msging me I got yours in the batch now, I’m pretty sure there was just too much vrca files in the previous batch when I was double checking (ίΉπ–₯¦ίΉ) it takes a long time to upload if there is a bunch
    β–Έ@queensaori | @angelkittyz | @redream | @nightmarezz | @rhinoriot | @lixxie143
    p.s. I will get to your files if it isn't in this pack I just did a quick one going from bottom to top if you have a βœ” your into queue if you have 🏁 then issa completed.
    β€· β™‘ β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹† π“ˆπ’½π’Άπ“‡π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘” π’Ύπ“ˆ π’Έπ’Άπ“‡π“‡π“Žπ’Ύπ“ƒπ‘” π“‚π“Œπ’Άπ’½ β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹† β™‘ •
    𓆝 β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹†.ೃ࿔:ο½₯𝐼𝒻 𝐼 𝒽𝒢𝓋𝑒 π’Άπ“ˆπ“ˆπ‘’π“‰π“ˆ 𝐼 π“Œπ’Ύπ“π“ π“ˆπ’½π’Άπ“‡π‘’ π“‰π‘œ 𝒽𝑒𝓁𝓅 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“‚π’Άπ“ˆπ“ˆ 𓆝 β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹†.ೃ࿔:ο½₯
    𓆝 β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹†.✦ plz upvote this if this helped you ✦ β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹†.ೃ࿔

    angelkittyzA redreamR RhinoRiotR 3 Replies Last reply
    πŸ’
    2
    • 粉ι›ͺ粉 粉ι›ͺ

      Alrighty Time for the finished requests ➺ HERE IS UR LINK ➺ LOOK AT THE LIST PLZ
      Ty @redream for msging me I got yours in the batch now, I’m pretty sure there was just too much vrca files in the previous batch when I was double checking (ίΉπ–₯¦ίΉ) it takes a long time to upload if there is a bunch
      β–Έ@queensaori | @angelkittyz | @redream | @nightmarezz | @rhinoriot | @lixxie143
      p.s. I will get to your files if it isn't in this pack I just did a quick one going from bottom to top if you have a βœ” your into queue if you have 🏁 then issa completed.
      β€· β™‘ β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹† π“ˆπ’½π’Άπ“‡π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘” π’Ύπ“ˆ π’Έπ’Άπ“‡π“‡π“Žπ’Ύπ“ƒπ‘” π“‚π“Œπ’Άπ’½ β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹† β™‘ •
      𓆝 β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹†.ೃ࿔:ο½₯𝐼𝒻 𝐼 𝒽𝒢𝓋𝑒 π’Άπ“ˆπ“ˆπ‘’π“‰π“ˆ 𝐼 π“Œπ’Ύπ“π“ π“ˆπ’½π’Άπ“‡π‘’ π“‰π‘œ 𝒽𝑒𝓁𝓅 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“‚π’Άπ“ˆπ“ˆ 𓆝 β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹†.ೃ࿔:ο½₯
      𓆝 β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹†.✦ plz upvote this if this helped you ✦ β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹†.ೃ࿔

      angelkittyzA
      angelkittyzA
      angelkittyz
      wrote last edited by
      #154

      @粉ι›ͺ TYSM ily u are the best

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • 粉ι›ͺ粉 粉ι›ͺ

        Alrighty Time for the finished requests ➺ HERE IS UR LINK ➺ LOOK AT THE LIST PLZ
        Ty @redream for msging me I got yours in the batch now, I’m pretty sure there was just too much vrca files in the previous batch when I was double checking (ίΉπ–₯¦ίΉ) it takes a long time to upload if there is a bunch
        β–Έ@queensaori | @angelkittyz | @redream | @nightmarezz | @rhinoriot | @lixxie143
        p.s. I will get to your files if it isn't in this pack I just did a quick one going from bottom to top if you have a βœ” your into queue if you have 🏁 then issa completed.
        β€· β™‘ β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹† π“ˆπ’½π’Άπ“‡π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘” π’Ύπ“ˆ π’Έπ’Άπ“‡π“‡π“Žπ’Ύπ“ƒπ‘” π“‚π“Œπ’Άπ’½ β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹† β™‘ •
        𓆝 β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹†.ೃ࿔:ο½₯𝐼𝒻 𝐼 𝒽𝒢𝓋𝑒 π’Άπ“ˆπ“ˆπ‘’π“‰π“ˆ 𝐼 π“Œπ’Ύπ“π“ π“ˆπ’½π’Άπ“‡π‘’ π“‰π‘œ 𝒽𝑒𝓁𝓅 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“‚π’Άπ“ˆπ“ˆ 𓆝 β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹†.ೃ࿔:ο½₯
        𓆝 β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹†.✦ plz upvote this if this helped you ✦ β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹†.ೃ࿔

        redreamR
        redreamR
        redream
        wrote last edited by
        #155

        @粉ι›ͺ thank you so soo sooooo much, im really gratefullll

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • D
          D
          DiamondMan
          wrote last edited by DiamondMan
          #156

          https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_99f5abe2-2c53-4d0a-a940-609d63b2ae12 https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_7e09c4ec-bb0c-4b6b-9751-dd4ae8957ba3
          https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_744ae141-571e-4435-b243-286837253ba8

          1 Reply Last reply
          βœ” 🏁
          0
          • AshVRA
            AshVRA
            AshVR
            wrote last edited by
            #157

            I would be so happy if u would get this for me..it got deleted couple of time https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_e232b009-7af5-4c31-8d3e-ed5c48973446

            1 Reply Last reply
            βœ” 🏁
            0
            • PlAgeplayingGFP
              PlAgeplayingGFP
              PlAgeplayingGF
              wrote last edited by
              #158

              https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_c3f2f9ad-8497-4645-ab79-b62d0af13983 Would be awsome please and thank you in advance :3

              1 Reply Last reply
              βœ” 🏁
              0
              • MiniiHaM
                MiniiHaM
                MiniiHa
                wrote last edited by
                #159

                https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_73031c29-5886-4a72-aa29-cae5d7c3f001

                PLEASEE :3

                1 Reply Last reply
                βœ” 🏁
                0
                • 粉ι›ͺ粉 粉ι›ͺ

                  Alrighty Time for the finished requests ➺ HERE IS UR LINK ➺ LOOK AT THE LIST PLZ
                  Ty @redream for msging me I got yours in the batch now, I’m pretty sure there was just too much vrca files in the previous batch when I was double checking (ίΉπ–₯¦ίΉ) it takes a long time to upload if there is a bunch
                  β–Έ@queensaori | @angelkittyz | @redream | @nightmarezz | @rhinoriot | @lixxie143
                  p.s. I will get to your files if it isn't in this pack I just did a quick one going from bottom to top if you have a βœ” your into queue if you have 🏁 then issa completed.
                  β€· β™‘ β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹† π“ˆπ’½π’Άπ“‡π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘” π’Ύπ“ˆ π’Έπ’Άπ“‡π“‡π“Žπ’Ύπ“ƒπ‘” π“‚π“Œπ’Άπ’½ β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹† β™‘ •
                  𓆝 β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹†.ೃ࿔:ο½₯𝐼𝒻 𝐼 𝒽𝒢𝓋𝑒 π’Άπ“ˆπ“ˆπ‘’π“‰π“ˆ 𝐼 π“Œπ’Ύπ“π“ π“ˆπ’½π’Άπ“‡π‘’ π“‰π‘œ 𝒽𝑒𝓁𝓅 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“‚π’Άπ“ˆπ“ˆ 𓆝 β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹†.ೃ࿔:ο½₯
                  𓆝 β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹†.✦ plz upvote this if this helped you ✦ β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹†.ೃ࿔

                  RhinoRiotR
                  RhinoRiotR
                  RhinoRiot
                  wrote last edited by
                  #160

                  @粉ι›ͺ Thank You. You Are A Life Saver

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • P
                    P
                    pandora_rouge
                    wrote last edited by
                    #161

                    https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_b7dc84b4-4431-49cb-9397-46b4e15fdedf please

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    🏁 βœ”
                    0
                    • 粉ι›ͺ粉
                      粉ι›ͺ粉
                      粉ι›ͺ
                      wrote last edited by
                      #162

                      Alrighty Time for the finished requests ➺ HERE IS UR LINK ➺ LOOK AT THE LIST PLZ
                      β–Έ@diamondman | @ashvr | @plageplayinggf | @miniiha | @rhinoriot | @lixxie143
                      PASSWORD : UPVOTEPLZ
                      ⸜(q˃ α΅• Λ‚ )⸝♑ Tomorrow will be the last day for this gift thread, I'm happy that I was able to help the community again with a lil bit of love and care ⸜(q˃ α΅• Λ‚ )⸝♑
                      β€· β™‘ β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹† π“ˆπ’½π’Άπ“‡π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘” π’Ύπ“ˆ π’Έπ’Άπ“‡π“‡π“Žπ’Ύπ“ƒπ‘” π“‚π“Œπ’Άπ’½ β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹† β™‘ •
                      𓆝 β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹†.ೃ࿔:ο½₯𝐼𝒻 𝐼 𝒽𝒢𝓋𝑒 π’Άπ“ˆπ“ˆπ‘’π“‰π“ˆ 𝐼 π“Œπ’Ύπ“π“ π“ˆπ’½π’Άπ“‡π‘’ π“‰π‘œ 𝒽𝑒𝓁𝓅 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“‚π’Άπ“ˆπ“ˆ 𓆝 β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹†.ೃ࿔:ο½₯
                      𓆝 β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹†.✦ plz upvote this if this helped you ✦ β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹†.ೃ࿔

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • SnipperZS
                        SnipperZS
                        SnipperZ
                        wrote last edited by
                        #163

                        might as well for the last day, these three, please

                        https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_833a7238-f0f2-46f3-8e23-755d590f0220
                        https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_a4dd260c-51c3-40e4-8f28-7b720a52cdb6
                        https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_0ec017d6-fffa-42c1-9e27-d600e31047cb

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        βœ” 🏁
                        0
                        • J
                          J
                          jaytoon
                          wrote last edited by
                          #164

                          https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_08fbf533-da96-499c-9010-35a2b08c361d
                          https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_3969d2e5-bd31-4233-bc75-b18e26a8a0e3
                          https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_98dbb366-e3e3-4b01-b1c6-3eb413626757
                          https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_46c07446-28a0-42e5-ac0a-66f585a44930
                          https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_49ef91b0-730c-4990-b016-c7c1e5810c8a
                          hope this is not too much for the last day but thank you for your help😊

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          βœ” 🏁
                          0
                          • hotsoupieH
                            hotsoupieH
                            hotsoupie
                            wrote last edited by
                            #165

                            https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_436bd638-e91b-4b18-9f35-f8230711484b/info
                            https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_8900f901-b75e-4685-af7c-cca65ea7c63b

                            Thank u ^-^

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            βœ” 🏁
                            0
                            • RaccZepR
                              RaccZepR
                              RaccZep
                              wrote last edited by
                              #166

                              https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_a85c6084-3be9-47cf-9d89-255cc11f5c4d
                              https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_151c13cd-5ce2-4c28-9893-293f193e75b1
                              hopefully its this possible

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              βœ” 🏁
                              0
                              • A
                                A
                                ACROBICYHCLE
                                wrote last edited by
                                #167
                                This post is deleted!
                                1 Reply Last reply
                                βœ” 🏁
                                0
                                • I
                                  I
                                  ILookForLiela
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #168

                                  Hello, i want to request these two avis please

                                  https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_c1999cf4-52d9-4955-92b2-83cbbe060a2a

                                  https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_11a1c230-51d6-418b-9bce-94f24b6c858d

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  βœ” 🏁
                                  0
                                  • 粉ι›ͺ粉
                                    粉ι›ͺ粉
                                    粉ι›ͺ
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #169

                                    Alrighty Time for the finished requests ➺ HERE IS UR LINK ➺ LOOK AT THE LIST PLZ
                                    β–Έ@snipperz | @jaytoon | @hotsoupie | @racczep | @ilookforliela | @nagashi
                                    (β€žβ€’ ֊ β€’β€ž) Alrighty that will conclude my gift for the community, I hope those who are new and those who have been here for a while enjoyed their gifts, remember thanks & upvotes are always a nice thing to give towards members who do gifts/free services (β€žβ€’ ֊ β€’β€ž)
                                    ദࡍദി(Λƒ α΅• Λ‚ ദࡍദി) Thank you very much everyone! ദࡍദി(Λƒ α΅• Λ‚ ദࡍദി)
                                    PASSWORD : UPVOTEPLZ
                                    β€· β™‘ β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹† π“ˆπ’½π’Άπ“‡π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘” π’Ύπ“ˆ π’Έπ’Άπ“‡π“‡π“Žπ’Ύπ“ƒπ‘” π“‚π“Œπ’Άπ’½ β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹† β™‘ •
                                    𓆝 β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹†.ೃ࿔:ο½₯𝐼𝒻 𝐼 𝒽𝒢𝓋𝑒 π’Άπ“ˆπ“ˆπ‘’π“‰π“ˆ 𝐼 π“Œπ’Ύπ“π“ π“ˆπ’½π’Άπ“‡π‘’ π“‰π‘œ 𝒽𝑒𝓁𝓅 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“‚π’Άπ“ˆπ“ˆ 𓆝 β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹†.ೃ࿔:ο½₯
                                    𓆝 β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹†.✦ plz upvote this if this helped you ✦ β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹†.ೃ࿔

                                    I 1 Reply Last reply
                                    πŸ‘‹
                                    2
                                    • J
                                      J
                                      jaytoon
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #170

                                      Thank you so much for your help πŸ‘‹

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • D
                                        D
                                        DiamondMan
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #171

                                        which forum is fixing vrcas?

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • VioletWishesV
                                          VioletWishesV
                                          VioletWishes
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #172

                                          https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_a85f666c-59ad-4e10-b438-ed0c5271446b
                                          https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_54cdcce4-e7c0-4854-a4cd-e2d113a78d28
                                          https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_0870a28c-6d39-4654-8ea8-761281c8291f
                                          https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_2c136d77-a494-43e4-8821-3317c6b649c7
                                          Could u do these plz? if not then that's ok

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular